redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
I think that in the end it will happen like the glamor game, they will do an offline version and everything will come back as before:p:p:p:p

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the only way this could work is if you have the top patreon tiers get the new update first the lower tiers get it second the we poor commoners get it last that way the dev gets his money and everyone get to play the game

Reactions: UraN82

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
the only way this could work is if you have the top patreon tiers get the new update first the lower tiers get it second the we poor commoners get it last that way the dev gets his money and everyone get to play the game
Wouldn't hold my breath on that happening. The dev can just as easily keep the game behind a paywall, after all everyone can play the game as it is with the save function disabled and that's enough for promotional reasons. Oh well, might as well pony up and pay. To be honest I'm kinda surprised these kind of pay walls aren't more common these days.

F959

Sep 12, 2017
start your 0.35 version and go to regedit kst games to export the reg key.
start your 0.36 version and start a new game. skip intro.
go to regedit and import your saved *.reg key.
continue playing where you left of and extract key again to "save"

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I feel like this change hurts paying players more then pirates, its adding additional hassle and a decrease in performance (due to obfuscating the code) to already badly optimized game.

In the end anything is crackable
I think we don't even need a crack. We need a hero to show us how make the save files compatible to the new version and update the method to the OP. I'm not a programmer i might be wrong tho.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I could not get that reg trick to work

EDIT - YES IT DOES WORK DO IT ON THE START DAY OR SKIP DAY SCREEN

oh well another games bites the DRM dust

Jun 24, 2019
Damn! KST acored 1000 home runs with a single stroke. :LOL: What happend to him, maybe has some serious issues, or maybe he had a nightmare. Well, this is a "no one hoped" move & since more than half of the users are not patreons, I think that the OP should be updated as "PATREONS ONLY".

gubl

May 31, 2018
$1 patrons won’t have this game, at the day of release without pirates supporting it. So this benefit for $1 patron to play pirate share of game we see now, is just one time thing if supplemental crack can’t be sustained with future updates. Also, it means that no point to share pirate download to locked version so this thread will get less popular and eventually dies. After that, kst will be left one to one with patreons and can decide on further ”advancement” to lure cheap patrons into more expensive tiers. one of possibilities is to lock cheat menu to wealthy donors only and so on, you get perspective how it will unfold.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes