KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I feel like this change hurts paying players more then pirates, its adding additional hassle and a decrease in performance (due to obfuscating the code) to already badly optimized game.

In the end anything is crackable
I think we don't even need a crack. We need a hero to show us how make the save files compatible to the new version and update the method to the OP. I'm not a programmer i might be wrong tho.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I could not get that reg trick to work

EDIT - YES IT DOES WORK DO IT ON THE START DAY OR SKIP DAY SCREEN

oh well another games bites the DRM dust

Jun 24, 2019
Damn! KST acored 1000 home runs with a single stroke. :LOL: What happend to him, maybe has some serious issues, or maybe he had a nightmare. Well, this is a "no one hoped" move & since more than half of the users are not patreons, I think that the OP should be updated as "PATREONS ONLY".

gubl

May 31, 2018
$1 patrons won’t have this game, at the day of release without pirates supporting it. So this benefit for $1 patron to play pirate share of game we see now, is just one time thing if supplemental crack can’t be sustained with future updates. Also, it means that no point to share pirate download to locked version so this thread will get less popular and eventually dies. After that, kst will be left one to one with patreons and can decide on further ”advancement” to lure cheap patrons into more expensive tiers. one of possibilities is to lock cheat menu to wealthy donors only and so on, you get perspective how it will unfold.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
these kst producers are shit making up this damn sign up fuck you i won't play this shit anymore
KST will only care about paying customers who leave. By the sounds of things you are not a paying customer, so KST won't give a flying fuck that you aren't playing his game.
start your 0.35 version and go to regedit kst games to export the reg key.
start your 0.36 version and start a new game. skip intro.
go to regedit and import your saved *.reg key.
continue playing where you left of and extract key again to "save"
After a quick test it appears that this method does actually work. Thank you F959!

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
I'm a patreon I can't even access the load game because the link is broken fuck them I pay for nothing

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
unity.player_sessionid Is this the binary numbers that needs to change ? I changed it to the old one but nothing happened
Edit: I get it now nwm :)

Last edited:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
start your 0.35 version and go to regedit kst games to export the reg key.
start your 0.36 version and start a new game. skip intro.
go to regedit and import your saved *.reg key.
continue playing where you left of and extract key again to "save"
Give LIKES to this guy !!!!! and forum adms set this on the op we are a pirate forum so this should be on the op for future updates thank you !!!!!

fudger99

May 25, 2019
Any easy trick to make Janice enter Jasons room at night more? I'm luck if she comes in once in a month - and there's many Billy / Janice / Priestess events to go

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes