JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
these kst producers are shit making up this damn sign up fuck you i won't play this shit anymore
KST will only care about paying customers who leave. By the sounds of things you are not a paying customer, so KST won't give a flying fuck that you aren't playing his game.
start your 0.35 version and go to regedit kst games to export the reg key.
start your 0.36 version and start a new game. skip intro.
go to regedit and import your saved *.reg key.
continue playing where you left of and extract key again to "save"
After a quick test it appears that this method does actually work. Thank you F959!

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
I'm a patreon I can't even access the load game because the link is broken fuck them I pay for nothing

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
unity.player_sessionid Is this the binary numbers that needs to change ? I changed it to the old one but nothing happened
Edit: I get it now nwm :)

Last edited:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Give LIKES to this guy !!!!! and forum adms set this on the op we are a pirate forum so this should be on the op for future updates thank you !!!!!

fudger99

May 25, 2019
Any easy trick to make Janice enter Jasons room at night more? I'm luck if she comes in once in a month - and there's many Billy / Janice / Priestess events to go

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What happend to him
His income is in a slow but steady decline what he must be painfully aware of. Since he cannot, is not able or willing to or dare to, change the game itself.. he tries "alternate" methods. AKA find a scapegoat and blame on it. Put up a fight against it, see if thats gonna bring back the good ol' days of sparkle and sunshine which is another grand or two income. If that doesn't work you can always blame Canada too.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, here comes the dick move, after 3 years milking people, a good part that report the bugs comes from here, the dev give this, but in the end, will be just time until someone good enough make a mod and give the dev the middle finger that he deserv.

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018

please picture description

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes