ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Jeez.
Not played this game in over a year!
I think it's time to take another look. No doubt people are still whinging about graphics. Never personally had any issues with them. Ever!

(update yer drivers muckas, or better still get a system that can cope with the graphics for the game!)

Reactions: Smt66

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Jeez.
Not played this game in over a year!
I think it's time to take another look. No doubt people are still whinging about graphics. Never personally had any issues with them. Ever!

(update yer drivers muckas, or better still get a system that can cope with the graphics for the game!)
People aren't complaining about graphics, but of the "new" save system which makes you be KsT's patreon in order to save

BK186

May 18, 2017
I have played and seen. As Janice isn't Jason's mom then he and Billy don't actually swap moms do they? Jason would have to find his real mom to correctly swap moms with Billy. Billy fucks Janice, Jason fucks Rachel and then Jason and Billy DP Janice. They suggest that Rachel tries a DP but she says it's wrong and won't do it. That's as far as it goes and there is no incest.
Damn man, you are hard :) so girlfriend swapping.. Swapping not means incest, right? i didnt say there has incest, i say swapping.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
I don't really understand how to skip the block put in this version
How to save in this game?
If you're not a patron then download version 0.35 and run it once. Go to registry editor by typing "regedit" into run dialog or finding it in "system tools" folder in your start menu ("windows administrative tools" folder in windows 10). While there navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software and find KstGames "folder" on your left. Right click on that folder and click "export", then save that file to your desktop (name it twist or something) or somewhere where you'll be able to find it. When you're done with all that, run 0.36 and start a new game. Skip intro and when you get that "day one - after school" screen alt-tab to desktop and run the file you saved on your desktop or wherever. When prompted to overwrite, click yes. Now alt-tab back into 0.36 and click "skip day" and you will load.
Saving works the same way. Before quitting 0.36, alt-tab to desktop and run registry editor. Find KstGames "folder" on your left and export it to desktop and name it something else like "twistsave1" or something like that to distinguish your "save games". Then quit the game without saving. Next time you want to "load" you have to start a new game again and do the thing from above.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
You can also turn the saving/exporting step into 1 action by creating a batch script:
ie: ExportReg.bat
Code:
REG EXPORT "HKCU\Software\KsTgames\The Twist" LastSave.reg
running the script will cause it to create a new "LastSave.reg" from said path, if it already exists it will ask for confirmation (Hit "Y" and "Enter")
or alternatively if you always want to overwrite "LastSave.reg"
Code:
REG EXPORT "HKCU\Software\KsTgames\The Twist" LastSave.reg /y

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey, I have seen creators who doesn't even make $130, which is very low, but they are still making games. No one is blaming anybody, as TT belongs to KST & the creator can do whatever he feels like.
Haha, you misunderstood my words. I was talking about him figuratively :sneaky:

Nub

Apr 2, 2018
If you're not a patron then download version 0.35 and run it once. Go to registry editor by typing "regedit" into run dialog or finding it in "system tools" folder in your start menu ("windows administrative tools" folder in windows 10). While there navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software and find KstGames "folder" on your left. Right click on that folder and click "export", then save that file to your desktop (name it twist or something) or somewhere where you'll be able to find it. When you're done with all that, run 0.36 and start a new game. Skip intro and when you get that "day one - after school" screen alt-tab to desktop and run the file you saved on your desktop or wherever. When prompted to overwrite, click yes. Now alt-tab back into 0.36 and click "skip day" and you will load.
Saving works the same way. Before quitting 0.36, alt-tab to desktop and run registry editor. Find KstGames "folder" on your left and export it to desktop and name it something else like "twistsave1" or something like that to distinguish your "save games". Then quit the game without saving. Next time you want to "load" you have to start a new game again and do the thing from above.
Inventory is full but money=20 energy=5 and all score are 0

Nov 4, 2017
Im hoping the save thing is just for beta versions. But besides that, I've seen some comments supporting KST's decision. To be honest, those people supporting KST ain't wrong, but still its morally incorrect to force people to buy the game for basic functions of the game. Its like Clash of Clans asking you to pay in order to retain your account or else they delete it after your gaming sessions. Additionally, no one can actually play the game if there is no save file, its legit hours and hours of grinding to go through the story. Without saving its nearly impossible. It is a core function of any game to save, Free or not free. Games have to give you the option to save especially when the game's storyline is longer than the rock's junk (which is presume is massive), this way you can actually play the game like some normal virgins and btw, who would have the time to play hours and hours of "the twist" are those people like extreme virgins who don't go outta their house for nothin, just gaming and fapping all day. Even still if you can play the game that long, who would a computer of running the twist for days or months on end without shutting it down? So yea my point is, its theoretically impossible to not save the game. SO GIVE US THE DAMN SAVE OPTION BACK! GREED AIN"T DONE MUCH FOR NOBODY! IT"S NO EVEN BOUT ME NOT PAYING, ITS BOUT HOW ITS ACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT SAVING!

If KST wants to add a pay wall, he should have done it in areas where it doesn't effect the core functions of the game. For example, maybe patreons would get a pre-unlocked gallery while non patreons have to play the game to unlock the gallery (Maybe).

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
Inventory is full but money=20 energy=5 and all score are 0
Use cheat menu in the hallway to fix it or start 0.35 again and end the day by going to sleep. It might fill up the missing info. After that do the export again and run 0.36. I'm not sure how "autosave" in the game precisely works, so completing entire day in 0.35 would be your safest bet to have all the variables stored.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes