Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello guys.

After doing this:
718. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and watches Kelly punishing the receptionist.
This, didint happend:
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon.
Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone.
Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

Any ideas?
What is kelly's point level, she should be 400+
also have you tried repeating 718

if it still doesn't work you can try my "completes 0.36" save (link in the signature) you should be able to carry on from 718

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
Probably asked a million times before but why can't/doesn't the dev improve the performance of this game? The screen loading takes forever even when installed on a decent m2 ssd. If this was improved it could be a fun game but this factor makes it a drag.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Probably asked a million times before but why can't/doesn't the dev improve the performance of this game? The screen loading takes forever even when installed on a decent m2 ssd. If this was improved it could be a fun game but this factor makes it a drag.
It would require basically remaking the game from scratch.

Everything that can appear in any location you have Jason go to, gets loaded in all at once, and whatever gets chosen to appear is the only one that you get to see.
That's why certain locations take longer than others.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yeah, its not appearing for me download .39final cracked on both nopy and mega and neither have that option, is there only certain times/days it appears?
no you should be able to see it any time.
Take a look at the bottom right of the main menu, what does it say.

D

Deleted member 2421161

So I started the game after long waiting from the beginning and still love it. But I can't trigger step 79b .... Are there any requirements, that are not listed in the wt? Also, it would be awesome for a shuffle event button, so we don't have to play on "luck" - think about it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I started the game after long waiting from the beginning and still love it. But I can't trigger step 79b .... Are there any requirements, that are not listed in the wt? Also, it would be awesome for a shuffle event button, so we don't have to play on "luck" - think about it
No requirements needed, it's random, so pure luck

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2421161

Yeah thx.... I got it ... yipiiie ^^.... Day 94.....wow

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yeah, its not appearing for me download .39final cracked on both nopy and mega and neither have that option, is there only certain times/days it appears?
I just had a thought, are you trying to kick him out, before you make the choice to. because, if that's what you're trying to do. you must not, you have to wait until you make that choice in game, as it's a very important part of it. otherwise it will more likely break it.

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
is there a full save file at the end of the update with this cracked version? I played the game a long time ago and remember how terrible trying to get a specific character to spawn in a specific location can be to progress, so before I go and make that time commitment i want to go through and see some of the newer scenes on these last updates that someone has already unlocked by beating the game. Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there a full save file at the end of the update with this cracked version? I played the game a long time ago and remember how terrible trying to get a specific character to spawn in a specific location can be to progress, so before I go and make that time commitment i want to go through and see some of the newer scenes on these last updates that someone has already unlocked by beating the game. Thanks
I’m still working on 0.39, but you can grab the 0.38 save (link in the signature) and follow the walkthrough for 0.39.
Also, the link is above your post as well

Last edited:

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
I just had a thought, are you trying to kick him, before you make the choice to kick him. because, if that's what you're trying to do. you must not, you have to wait until you make that choice in game, as it's a very important part of the game. otherwise it will more likely break it.
uh, yeah. i was hoping to find a way to temporarily remove him before i reach the steps that involve him instead of having to skip a whole week just to continue progress

johnnyhammatheone

Aug 7, 2019
Hello, I tried many times to run it on my MAC, but I feel like its not even opening because of Catalina (10.15.5).... Can someone help me ? thannks

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes