sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
is there a full save file at the end of the update with this cracked version? I played the game a long time ago and remember how terrible trying to get a specific character to spawn in a specific location can be to progress, so before I go and make that time commitment i want to go through and see some of the newer scenes on these last updates that someone has already unlocked by beating the game. Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there a full save file at the end of the update with this cracked version? I played the game a long time ago and remember how terrible trying to get a specific character to spawn in a specific location can be to progress, so before I go and make that time commitment i want to go through and see some of the newer scenes on these last updates that someone has already unlocked by beating the game. Thanks
I’m still working on 0.39, but you can grab the 0.38 save (link in the signature) and follow the walkthrough for 0.39.
Also, the link is above your post as well

Last edited:

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
I just had a thought, are you trying to kick him, before you make the choice to kick him. because, if that's what you're trying to do. you must not, you have to wait until you make that choice in game, as it's a very important part of the game. otherwise it will more likely break it.
uh, yeah. i was hoping to find a way to temporarily remove him before i reach the steps that involve him instead of having to skip a whole week just to continue progress

johnnyhammatheone

Aug 7, 2019
Hello, I tried many times to run it on my MAC, but I feel like its not even opening because of Catalina (10.15.5).... Can someone help me ? thannks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I instail game on"D" ppartition at my pc.Where game put save file.I mudt reinstail win on pc.tnx
Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
REGARDING THE COSTUME PARTY WITH JULIA AND MICHELLE
It is repeatable and you can pick up the camera after you've given the two videos to Adrianna.

You'll have to wait for Michelle a third time, just don't invite Julia.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those having issue with screen going black or the game crashing, you can try the options menu in the main menu
Where you can turn of certain features

Options.png

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
once I have recorded the two videos and I collect the camera, I visit Michelle again to ask her for help but she doesn't give me that option, she only gives me the option to speak, can someone help me with this?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
once I have recorded the two videos and I collect the camera, I visit Michelle again to ask her for help but she doesn't give me that option, she only gives me the option to speak, can someone help me with this?
You did it in the wrong order, you should ask for her help first, then do the superhero costume party.

You can grab my "completes 0.38" Save from the link in the signature and start 0.39 again

Reactions: mrraw
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes