Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I sort of agree, but it's such a minor hassle overall.
The bigger hassle is the walkthrough being required, because another of KST's design choices, is that progression is basically reliant on doing everything according to how it's laid out in the walkthrough.
Ok that is even worse and highlight my problem with 99% of all "freeroam" or "sandbox" games our there. They are basically hidden kinetic novels (or at max VNs) with a lot of unnecessary tedious and annoying "gamplay" that does not add anything fun to the game.

And when your game needs a walkthrough, then you failed to a 100%. That is a complete lack of game design. That when I give you a plate of wood, a saw, some nails and glue and say "here is my latest designer chair and how to build it!"

truyers

May 5, 2017
this gem is one of my biggest favorite game of all,
i hope the dev make an android version for this great game, or some geniuses out there can port it,
would it become true? or it'll stay a dream?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
do we know something about the real mother?
You find out a bit more in the last update
According to Janice, she found Jason abandoned at the pear

where should i put the crack?
...\TheTwist039Final\TheTwist_Data\Managed

but

If you downloaded the game from the OP, you don't need to do anything, it's already cracked
Just click "connect"

Reactions: Agungteguh27

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
cant go inside emma's during step 104. "
Sneak to Emma's backyard until Jason hears a noise coming from the house. Click on "Check the noise" and watch Emma masturbating. Now click on "Come inside"."

emma score is 170

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
cant go inside emma's during step 104. "
Sneak to Emma's backyard until Jason hears a noise coming from the house. Click on "Check the noise" and watch Emma masturbating. Now click on "Come inside"."

emma score is 170
Try redoing 102 and 103

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
redid 101 and 102. made sure i ended up with emma at 160 and no change
I said 102 and 103, didn't mention 101

Try again and if it still doesn't work

You can send me your save for me to try, or you can grab my "Completes 0.07" save and see if the works

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
I said 102 and 103, didn't mention 101

Try again and if it still doesn't work

You can send me your save for me to try, or you can grab my "Completes 0.07" save and see if the works
i did a dumb, was reading both 102 and 103 as jump in pool but 103 is sit and talk, also downloaded your files for use so thanks for those

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I have a 1080, this game still runs like a three legged cat. I get better load times from Red dead 2. It's not a hardware issue, the game is horribly un-optimized.
I agree. I can run several games including Skyrim (with ENB) and Witcher 3 on ultra and this shit stutters and lags. Plus the MC is ugly as fuck.

culando123

Jun 4, 2020
I couldn't get the key at school even though I did everything as directed!
I cannot send a message to Adrianna!
Please help me??

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
daily outfit selection with Julia seems glitched...thankfully it still selects whatever should be there.
1593850547152.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I couldn't get the key at school even though I did everything as directed!
I cannot send a message to Adrianna!
Please help me??
did you catch kira in the locker room while she's wearing the cheerleader outfit
and NOT talk to her. Because at this stage you shouldn't be. If you are, then I'm sorry to say you'll have to start the section again.
Luckily I have a save for you (link in the signature) just grab the "Completes 0.19" save from it and start 0.20 again.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys.

After doing this:
718. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and watches Kelly punishing the receptionist.
This, didint happend:
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon.
Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone.
Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

Any ideas?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes