3. the option will appear i think u just need inuf rel. with her

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
QUESTIONS.

1. Where do I find the double dildo?
2. What relationship score do I need to be with Rebecca to get BJ in toilet
3. How to step inside when Emma is masterbating
You have to spy on Kelly and Emma at the pool. I could not find the dildo before that event

BJs are three, i think, in the class room, just different scenes. Keep exploring

Dajose

May 8, 2017
i think the only way to reestablish your stamina bar is starting a new game. because you cant change your max energy via script and if the event is gone its gone. ... so i stuck with 35 energy and no power to restart the storyline

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
How the hell do I get the threesome with Julia and the mom?

I've done everything (spied on Julia fucking the mom in her room) but whenever I go into her room at 8pm, she's always lying on the fucking bed

geekysideup

Jun 29, 2017
Ok. I'm not sure if this is a known bug but when i started the game and saved it for the first time back in 0.6-0.7. i didnt quit and i resumed the game from one of the empty slots. that kind of restarted the game but i had the extra stamina, money and relationship points. the bug still exists so if you wanna restart, you need to redo the anal quest, emma's first quest and you're good to go. <3

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
I can't seem to set up the date with Mom because of an issue with Kelly at the Pharmacy. I have asked Kelly for advice about date and she has made the comment about buying the dress off her the next day, but when the next day and days after come there isn't and option to purchase the dress from her when joining her for coffee at 2:00pm. Anyone know how to fix this of if something is blocking it? I am getting the dual Kelly standing there in a dress, alongside the Kelly in work clothes issue.

lcp

May 1, 2017
Another bug or an interesting new spin switching MC into surreal dreams, later explained by a serious fiever or getting drugged by all these exploited and tricked women.. KST_bug.jpg

Reactions: LordDusti

if95

May 3, 2017
As always, its better to wait for ~48 hrs before he releases 3 or more bugfix versions :)

in comes the first one 11a
we may finally end up with 11c/d/e ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: OldmenKing
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes