Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!... uploading to another alternate. :D
Added Doko.moe link

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys to the game.can anyone tell me how to save the game and how to install the cheats because the commands dont work

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
hey guys to the game.can anyone tell me how to save the game and how to install the cheats because the commands dont work
The cheats do work, but you cannot increase the relationship values beyond the maximum for that stage of the game. You may need to progress in the game before you can keep raising the points. Also you need to be in the hallway of the house, and no where else.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello guys,
How can i increase my total energy with using ''Registry Editor'' ? I changed total energy and current energy values but nothing happens..

J

JoanaStevens

hmm, i dont get the yoga scene in the living room and also there is no dildo at emma´s house

Cro

May 10, 2017
If you ask for a glass of water after cutting the grass, the dildo is under the table in the center of the room. Just like you stole the necklace... She says the dildo is Kelly's, so perhaps you need to do the events with both of them at the pool again...
And you can catch mom alone in the Living Room doing yoga, just have patience, go there and start skipping hours....

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
I put the hypnosis disc on the player, but after that I can not see a new scene with my mother, I only see the double yoga scene with my neighbor. Please guide.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes