Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
To get hypno CD.
Steal butt plug from Kelly (pharmacy - one of the cabinets)
Use it on Mom on Weekend mornings, two new fisting scenes, req lube.
Walk on Kelly and Emma by the pool on wekends, use Drug X on them, les scene, they talk about MC's Mom boobs.
Then find double dildo under the coffee table on thursday - ask for water.
Walk on Mom and Emma doing fitness trainig - TUESDAY ONLY , few times, then walk on Mom doing fitness on her own
Keep stealing meds for the dealer. One day he asks you to deliver packet to photographer. Cant pay you so gives you hypno CD instead.

Then use hypno CD on Mom - just swap CDs in the player, tell her to seduce Emma, walk on them next Tuesday, follow to the bed room, fewnew scenes, more fav points.
then you can use cow outfit on mum, after that, new otion for hypno - be a cow.

Last edited:
J

JoanaStevens

If you ask for a glass of water after cutting the grass, the dildo is under the table in the center of the room. Just like you stole the necklace... She says the dildo is Kelly's, so perhaps you need to do the events with both of them at the pool again...
And you can catch mom alone in the Living Room doing yoga, just have patience, go there and start skipping hours....
problem is that there is no dildo under her table

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
The cheats do work, but you cannot increase the relationship values beyond the maximum for that stage of the game. You may need to progress in the game before you can keep raising the points. Also you need to be in the hallway of the house, and no where else.
do i need to change something in the game's files?because i press the buttons and nothing happens.also i found out how to save but then when i load it skips a day.

Cro

May 10, 2017
problem is that there is no dildo under her table
Do again the Emma & Kelly stuff at the pool. I assumed you have a 100% completion of everything from v10 before starting v11.

Obviously I was wrong, especially seeing how people still ask which is the phone's password even now, after so many versions and a complete walkthrough available.

Last edited:

summersun

May 5, 2017
Do again the Emma & Kelly stuff at the pool. I assumed you have a 100% completion of everything from v10 before starting v11.

Obviously I was wrong, especially seeing how people still ask which is the phone's password even now, after so many versions and a complete walkthrough available.
Thanks! Worked for me after doing the Emma & Kelly stuff again. Now I am stuck with the shady guy... already did the stealing job more then 10 times but he still does not offer me anything else.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
hmm, i dont get the yoga scene in the living room and also there is no dildo at emma´s house
The dildo is under the table when you take a glass of water after mow the lawn... only AFTER that you have taken the dildo, there is the yoga scene on tuesday at 18:00 in the living room of your house.

Essal

Apr 26, 2017
Not sure if it is a bug. But hypnotized mom, got her seducing Emma. Now everytime I walk into moms bedroom, Emma's munching carpet, then gets asked to join, but rejects because of not energy/stamina to handle both. Energy is at that point 35/35.
How to increase energy limit?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes