elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, is this really the final version or the game still being updated?
i don't want to re-download the game over and over again whenever there is a new version

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
doesn't final also mean complete in a way?
that's kinda weird it says final but not complete game :ROFLMAO:

thanks anyway mate!
alpha -> beta -> final -> final final -> super final -> ultra final -> mega final ... is how the dev names his bugfixes (ok, the last three are made up by me.).

The complete tag will be applied as soon as the game is done/over/finished and not abandoned.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
If I don’t follow the NTR route, don’t do the “(Billy)” route in the exercise, right?

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If I don’t follow the NTR route, don’t do the “(Billy)” route in the exercise, right?
Billy and the NTR route, except for a couple of things, are fully avoidable.

If check my signature, you'll find a walkthrough that will help you with that.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
What do you mean?
What step of the walkthrough are you stuck on?
After Janice has caught Jason, she puts him over her knee and spanks him. Make sure Jason had sex with Janice at least once.
Now go to the bathroom while Janice is using the toilet (between 20:00 and 22:00). Click on "Peek". Janice spreads her legs and lets Jason watch her pee.
Go back to the bathroom twice while Janice is using the toilet to extend the scene each time.
Then choose to pee in her mouth or let Janice pee in Jason's mouth.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After Janice has caught Jason, she puts him over her knee and spanks him. Make sure Jason had sex with Janice at least once.
Now go to the bathroom while Janice is using the toilet (between 20:00 and 22:00). Click on "Peek". Janice spreads her legs and lets Jason watch her pee.
Go back to the bathroom twice while Janice is using the toilet to extend the scene each time.
Then choose to pee in her mouth or let Janice pee in Jason's mouth.
Did you start a new game or did you use one of my saves?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes