LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Yes, you can do other things with someone else while you wait until the next time you need to do something with Emma

and even if John does appear, you can ignore him until you get to his section in the walkthrough, as long as the events are taking place outside the house and once he leaves after seven days, you can carry on with the things you need to do in the house.

My only advice, don't go too far down the walkthrough too quick. sometimes going too far ahead can hinder your progress.
So that means that when john comes home I need to stop doing any step section that is in the house. and once he is gone I can resume the steps. Also when john leaves does he comes back.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So that means that when john comes home I need to stop doing any step section that is in the house. and once he is gone I can resume the steps. Also when john leaves does he comes back.
Yes and Yes
But you can still do things in the house as long as it's not of a sexual nature

That is, and won't spoil it, until you get to John's section in the walkthrough.

John returns every 14 days and leaves after 7 days

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
What step of the walkthrough are you stuck on?
177. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Wait until Kelly is busy. Now click on "Sneak to her" and "Pull the skirt".
178. When Jason and Kelly are in the break room, click on "Take off panties" and "Try to fuck". Now click on "Choose anal".
Finally, choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum on her face".
179. Go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Go in". Wait until Kelly is busy. Now click on "Sneak to her" and "Pull the skirt".
180. When Jason and Kelly are in the break room, click on "Take off panties" and "Try to fuck". Now click on "Choose vaginal" and "Cum inside". Kelly's score decreases by 50.
181. Come back to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Kelly asks Jason to pay her for the pills that prevent pregnancy. Click on "Pay her" to give Kelly $100

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
177. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Wait until Kelly is busy. Now click on "Sneak to her" and "Pull the skirt".
178. When Jason and Kelly are in the break room, click on "Take off panties" and "Try to fuck". Now click on "Choose anal".
Finally, choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum on her face".
179. Go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Go in". Wait until Kelly is busy. Now click on "Sneak to her" and "Pull the skirt".
180. When Jason and Kelly are in the break room, click on "Take off panties" and "Try to fuck". Now click on "Choose vaginal" and "Cum inside". Kelly's score decreases by 50.
181. Come back to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Kelly asks Jason to pay her for the pills that prevent pregnancy. Click on "Pay her" to give Kelly $100
Have you done the anal part when you were invited upstairs by her at 1400

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
14:00 Accept the invitation to drink coffee and there is an option to "ask the anus"
yes, and if you don’t get to ask Kelly about anal then
I think you’re missing a lot of steps
did you access a mobile phone in the living room, ask Billy about anal and Kelly as well in the pharmacy, you need to do all these before you can ask Kelly again at 1400 when she invites you.

my advice is go through the walkthrough from the beginning and see what you might have missed.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
yes, and if you don’t get to ask Kelly about anal then
I think you’re missing a lot of steps
did you access a mobile phone in the living room, ask Billy about anal and Kelly as well in the pharmacy, you need to do all these before you can ask Kelly again at 1400 when she invites you.

my advice is go through the walkthrough from the beginning and see what you might have missed.
tells Jason that she can teach him everything he needs to know. Finally, click on "How to do anal".
(To repeat this step and finally choose "How it feels", see step 618.)

(Skippable/Pegging)Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her". Chat with Kelly and accept the offer to drink coffee.
Kelly goes to the restroom. After Kelly returns, click on "Ask about anal". Kelly asks Jason to pay her for the lesson. Click on "Pay $50" and "How it feels".

Do you want me to always "Pay $50" for anal?
But to a certain extent, choose "How it feels"?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
tells Jason that she can teach him everything he needs to know. Finally, click on "How to do anal".
(To repeat this step and finally choose "How it feels", see step 618.)

(Skippable/Pegging)Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her". Chat with Kelly and accept the offer to drink coffee.
Kelly goes to the restroom. After Kelly returns, click on "Ask about anal". Kelly asks Jason to pay her for the lesson. Click on "Pay $50" and "How it feels".

Do you want me to always "Pay $50" for anal?
But to a certain extent, choose "How it feels"?
You only need to do it once and you definitely do not need to do "How it feels", just "how to do it"
Which is why I marked it as something you can skip

After which you can start to buy lube from Kelly

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
You only need to do it once and you definitely do not need to do "How it feels", just "how to do it"

If so, I seem to have done all the steps!

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018

82. Make sure Kelly's score is 100 or higher. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Wait until Kelly is busy. Click on "Sneak to her" and "Pull the skirt".
She agrees to show Jason her underwear in the break room. Now click on "Take off panties".
When Kelly's score is 100 or higher and you have 20 or higher energy, click on "Try to fuck". In this case there is a 50 % chance to succeed.
For 100 % success, Kelly's score must be 110 or higher. To end the scene, you have 2 options:
a) "Cum inside": Jason cums in Kelly's pussy and her score decreases by 50. Go back to the pharmacy shop and pay Kelly $100 for the pills.
b) "Cum on her face": Jason cums on Kelly's face and the scene ends. Kelly's score increases by 10 (up to 150).

Is it because of Cum inside Kelly?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
82. Make sure Kelly's score is 100 or higher. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Wait until Kelly is busy. Click on "Sneak to her" and "Pull the skirt".
She agrees to show Jason her underwear in the break room. Now click on "Take off panties".
When Kelly's score is 100 or higher and you have 20 or higher energy, click on "Try to fuck". In this case there is a 50 % chance to succeed.
For 100 % success, Kelly's score must be 110 or higher. To end the scene, you have 2 options:
a) "Cum inside": Jason cums in Kelly's pussy and her score decreases by 50. Go back to the pharmacy shop and pay Kelly $100 for the pills.
b) "Cum on her face": Jason cums on Kelly's face and the scene ends. Kelly's score increases by 10 (up to 150).

Is it because of Cum inside Kelly?
most likely, that's why I kept saying you need to rebuilt the relationship points with Kelly, you need to add those 50 points back, and make sure you have lube in your inventory.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
most likely, that's why I kept saying you need to rebuilt the relationship points with Kelly, you need to add those 50 points back, and make sure you have lube in your inventory.
I want to change Kelly back to 50 points and do it again?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes