Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, you need to rebuild her 50 points that you lost when you came inside and NOT come inside her again.
and you need to make sure, as the step says, Kelly has over a 100 points, then build her to over 150
and according to the walkthrough Kelly should really be at 280 or more before you choose "Anal" at step 178

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
and you need to make sure, as the step says, Kelly has over a 100 points, then build her to over 150
and according to the walkthrough Kelly should really be at 280 or more before you choose "Anal" at step 178
Ok! I made them all the same!!!
As a result, I opened the cabinet and got the medicine to the man who showed up at the school at PM18:00
As a result, you can choose anal or PUSSY

Reactions: Anon4321

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
What I was really sad about playing this game was that John's story disappeared.
I wanted John to express his desire for his stepdaughter.
Just like Billy's path. :cry:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I bought Julia’s clothes, why didn’t I improve my outfit score?

I did change the clothes and click on the "Done" and "Always Wear" options
I go to the hallway and press C+H, Julia’s outfit score 2????

So I had to use C+H to increase the outfit score. The outfit score obtained in steps 286 and 287 in the walkthrough was 40.
I just don't know if it will be a problem to increase Julia's outfit score by 40 with C+H!!

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I bought Julia’s clothes, why didn’t I improve my outfit score?

I did change the clothes and click on the "Done" and "Always Wear" options
I go to the hallway and press C+H, Julia’s outfit score 2????

So I had to use C+H to increase the outfit score. The outfit score obtained in steps 286 and 287 in the walkthrough was 40.
I just don't know if it will be a problem to increase Julia's outfit score by 40 with C+H!!
It's not a problem if you do it incrementally when it's needed
The way the outfit score works, is that Julia needs to wear the outfits for a number of days, everyday the outfit score increases by one.
And as long as she's wearing the skimpiest clothing she has, the higher the score becomes

This is from the walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the same applies to Janice, she also has an outfit score. which currently can only be access through the cheat mod "Variable = janoutfitscr" The skimpier clothing she wears the higher her outfit score, which in her case is 150.

and you keep doing that until eventually you can have them both walk around naked.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
304. Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. When Billy opens the door, click on "chat" to end the scene. When Billy is not at home, ask when he is coming back.
Rachel asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Accept". Rachel goes to get dressed. Click on "Stay here".
After some talking click on "Tell her about the conversation with Billy". Rachel's score must be 180 or higher.
305. The next day after school approach Billy and click on "Ask about things at home" again.
306. At least the next day go to Billy's home and knock on the door. Rachel opens the door and is sad. She wants to talk to Jason and asks him to come inside.
Rachel's score must be 200 or higher.

During the walkthrough of STEP 304, I already told Rachel about BILLY.
In the walkthrough, STEP 306 needs to reach 200, but STEP 304 I only reach 190
How can I ascend?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
304. Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. When Billy opens the door, click on "chat" to end the scene. When Billy is not at home, ask when he is coming back.
Rachel asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Accept". Rachel goes to get dressed. Click on "Stay here".
After some talking click on "Tell her about the conversation with Billy". Rachel's score must be 180 or higher.
305. The next day after school approach Billy and click on "Ask about things at home" again.
306. At least the next day go to Billy's home and knock on the door. Rachel opens the door and is sad. She wants to talk to Jason and asks him to come inside.
Rachel's score must be 200 or higher.

During the walkthrough of STEP 304, I already told Rachel about BILLY.
In the walkthrough, STEP 306 needs to reach 200, but STEP 304 I only reach 190
How can I ascend?
Try repeating previous actions with Rachel sometimes that works
Meeting her at the park and helping her with her shopping.

Worse case, use the cheat in the hallway "C+H on the keyboard" and manually increase her points to 200

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Try repeating previous actions with Rachel sometimes that works
Meeting her at the park and helping her with her shopping.

Worse case, use the cheat in the hallway "C+H on the keyboard" and manually increase her points to 200
THANKS

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Daniel's tattoos and piercings accidentally didn't have tattoos or piercings.

I changed the cheating method to have tattoos and piercings, but the screen does not show tattoos and piercings

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Daniel's tattoos and piercings accidentally didn't have tattoos or piercings.

I changed the cheating method to have tattoos and piercings, but the screen does not show tattoos and piercings
nothing much you can do about that unfortunately it's a bug that's been around a while

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes