Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
326. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.

I can't see Kira there
You need to keep at it until she appears, use the wait button while in the locker room.
also you need to have done all the Adrianna quests up to this point

Last edited:
Reactions: YU_XIAN

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Steps 350 to 364 in the execution of the walkthrough
Say goodbye to dad at 17:00 on the last day he left
Janice didn't drag me into the bedroom. Was it because of yoga at 17:00 that Tuesday?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Steps 350 to 364 in the execution of the walkthrough
Say goodbye to dad at 17:00 on the last day he left
Janice didn't drag me into the bedroom. Was it because of yoga at 17:00 that Tuesday?
Maybe, basically any sexual act, no matter how small will not have Janice dragging you
In short you need to ignore her and be in the same room at the time the father leaves. won't work if you're not.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Maybe, basically any sexual act, no matter how small will not have Janice dragging you
In short you need to ignore her and be in the same room at the time the father leaves. won't work if you're not.
I mean not having sex with Janice for 7 days after my father comes home next time
Wait till 17:00 on the last day of my father's departure and say goodbye to him
Janice will drag Jason into the bedroom?

Janice, I wear "Latex suit Shameless" for her
It's been days...what do I need her to wear to make him naked?

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I mean not having sex with Janice for 7 days after my father comes home next time
Wait till 17:00 on the last day of my father's departure and say goodbye to him
Janice will drag Jason into the bedroom?

Janice, I wear "Latex suit Shameless" for her
It's been days...what do I need her to wear to make him naked?
If you mean to get the latex night event in Janice's bedroom

First, makes you're sleeping in Jason's bed

second, you needed to have entered Janice's bedroom seen the scene and be kicked out

Next

you need to wake up click on the set of drawer by the door, choose the White colour, Black seems to have a bug
then go to the living room, enter Janice's bedroom, and it might trigger, if not, You need to make sure she's sleeping alone in her bed, exit to the living room and reenter her room, keep doing that until the event triggers.

I find it usually works on Thursdays

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
How to get Janice to change nude?

I let her wear the "Latex Shameless" costume for several days
20:00 Go to Janice's bedroom and look for him to change clothes, but I can't change into nude

As for cheating modules, I don’t use them
So i didn't use it anymore

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How to get Janice to change nude?

I let her wear the "Latex Shameless" costume for several days
20:00 Go to Janice's bedroom and look for him to change clothes, but I can't change into nude

As for cheating modules, I don’t use them
So i didn't use it anymore
If you can’t have her be nude yet, means her outfit score isn’t high enough.
if you post your save I’ll have a look

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm trying to start v.0.44b final cracked, but it isn't activated, shouldn't it just start right away or do I need to download the crack again?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm trying to start v.0.44b final cracked, but it isn't activated, shouldn't it just start right away or do I need to download the crack again?
The one in the op isn’t pre-cracked you need to download the crack as well.
you can grab it from my signature

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Janice's nude costume did not come out
Is it because I don’t have enough points or is there a problem?
This is my save

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Janice's nude costume did not come out
Is it because I don’t have enough points or is there a problem?
This is my save
I had a look, and this is what I found, which I tested and they work

Janice isn't high enough in relationship points, she's only at 460
456. When Janice's score is 500 or higher, go to the bedroom between 20:00 and 22:00. Catch Janice changing her clothes. Click on "Daily clothes".
From now on you can also choose "Veronica's stockings only" (within "Lingerie") and "Nude".

and as for the shameless outfit, that relates to Julia not Janice, you still have 2 things to buy from the fetish store to give to Julia.

Reactions: YU_XIAN

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
441. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her. Click on "Talk about the debt".
Jason caresses Kira in the locker room. Then they enter the shower. Kira strokes Jason's cock and Jason rubs her tit and pussy. Then Kira gives Jason a blowjob.
She stops and says that she cannot do it. Jason feels sympathetic towards Kira. Kira's score increases by 10.

I have been interrupted by Rebecca during this step and will not enter the bath

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
441. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her. Click on "Talk about the debt".
Jason caresses Kira in the locker room. Then they enter the shower. Kira strokes Jason's cock and Jason rubs her tit and pussy. Then Kira gives Jason a blowjob.
She stops and says that she cannot do it. Jason feels sympathetic towards Kira. Kira's score increases by 10.

I have been interrupted by Rebecca during this step and will not enter the bath
What is Kira's relationship points?
she should be between 150 and 200

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes