Coriiboh

Sep 4, 2020
every time i'm in the kitchen and the scene is played it resets itself from a certain point in time what can i do ? ^^

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
every time i'm in the kitchen and the scene is played it resets itself from a certain point in time what can i do ? ^^
What do you mean by resets itself?
and what version of the game are you playing?

EDIT: I just tested the kitchen and it works fine, no issues

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After kicking John out
Jason has sex with Janice CUM Janice
Can Janice get pregnant?
Yes
One of the things you need to do is
to get her pregnant, you need to make Janice's bed the default bed and allow Julia to join you.
I'll leave you to work out the rest.

Coriiboh

Sep 4, 2020
what i mean is that in the kitchen scene after a certain text section the scene simply breaks off

i use version 044b

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
what i mean is that in the kitchen scene after a certain text section the scene simply breaks off
Sorry to be blunt
but you're not explaining the problem.
What's the scene, doesn't it happen at a certain step of the walkthrough, do you have a screenshot of it?

We need all this to narrow down the problem you're having. and you didn't mention what version of the game you are playing.

because from the scenes I've done in the kitchen, I've had no problems doing them.

And if you can, you can provide a save that's just before the scene happens.

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
father just came out and i cant do anything and no thing in walkthrough somone can help?

its happened between this steps but there is nothing about father
90. Click on the dresser. Jason gets dressed. He presents Janice the dress and the necklace. Later Janice and Jason have a lustful birthday night with anal sex.
91. Go to the bedroom between 20:00 and 22:00. Catch Janice changing her clothes. Click on "Daily clothes".
From now on you can also choose "Underwear with stockings" (within "Lingerie").

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
father just came out and i cant do anything and no thing in walkthrough somone can help?

its happened between this steps but there is nothing about father
90. Click on the dresser. Jason gets dressed. He presents Janice the dress and the necklace. Later Janice and Jason have a lustful birthday night with anal sex.
91. Go to the bedroom between 20:00 and 22:00. Catch Janice changing her clothes. Click on "Daily clothes".
From now on you can also choose "Underwear with stockings" (within "Lingerie").
At the moment you can’t do anything in the house while the father‘s around
You have to wait until the father leaves, which will be 7 days after he arrives
from now on he‘ll return after 14 days stays 7

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can't click on the camera ... and ... adjust the angle .... I'm sure this is version 0.44b
Ah
Yeah, you don't click that, that's only to let you know that you move the camera around

You move the camera by holding down the "Right" mouse button and moving the mouse and the scroll wheel to zoom in and out.

Reactions: zaxrider29

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Ah
Yeah, you don't click that, that's only to let you know that you move the camera around

You move the camera by holding down the "Right" mouse button and moving the mouse and the scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
I tried to do as you told me .. I can't do anything
It looks like I have to delete the game and reinstall it

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, โพสต์: 5862557, สมาชิก: 81708"]
ระบบของคุณคืออะไร?
[/ QUOTE] win 7 x64

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, โพสต์: 5862557, สมาชิก: 81708"]
ระบบของคุณคืออะไร?
[/ QUOTE] win 7 x64
While I would expect it to work with a windows system, no matter what version. I wouldn't know why it's not working with windows 7. Other than it being a windows 7, maybe, so it could be that the version of Unity used to make the game doesn't work windows windows 7 anymore.

You could try a couple things, updating your graphics driver or any other drivers that might be out of date, see if there's anymore updates to download through windows update, although, Microsoft did stop supporting windows 7 on January 14th, 2020 . and if you can, try it on a different system, preferably one with windows 10.

and while this might not appeal to you, as last resort, maybe upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10
You might still be able to do it for free >>>>

Last edited:
Reactions: aunkub11

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
499.Go to sleep in Janice's bed. Click on "Wake her up" and "Ask for milk" to suck milk out of her breast.

Set up after sleeping in Janice's bed
Julia keeps coming here at 23:00
Is he random or is there another way not to let her over?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes