srhof

Nov 19, 2018
Did you use the cheat mod or change any variables
because the only thing I can think of is if you try a different save or redownload a fresh copy of the game
because as you see I'm on the first floor
View attachment 1486831
and can you double check the version here
View attachment 1486833
I solved the issue, I was going to the beach to get knocked out and I was just suppose to go to the hospital still feeling dizzy. Thanks for your help though.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.46FINAL
NEW GAME BREAKING BUG

Getting punched by Red-Hooded guy to get to the hospital prevents you from going to the first floor and re-entering your room, making you stuck with nothing to do.
For now, unless absolutely necessary, visit Kendra at the hospital and tell her your in pain.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zaxrider29

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
could you add recommended PC spec on the first page?
I have gtx 950M,
>>>
Capture.PNG
this game need a decent GPU ( better clock speed limit the smoother ) and importantly run this game at 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolution with a good GPU cooling system...
>>>
for a low-end GPU you can try to create a GPU customize resolutions on the GPU control panel for the lowest 1024x576 (16:9 (CVT)) to use it on the game configurations settings to lower the game graphic resources
<<<
Note: " this game may burn most of the GPU " try to monitoring to your GPU temperature if it is stable, you can use the in-game FPS limit settings or set on the GPU control panel with the FPS limit and use the configurations graphic quality set to low and of course you can turn off the FPS limit if your GPU can handle the temperature to run the game at full speed

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Is there an no ntr walkthrough for this game because I once saw it in this thread so that i can skip doing any ntr route.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
somehow i got max energy up to 105 after doing kelly in 'the mistress'. btw i m in 0.37 walkthrough
Most likely that's a bug in the game, but it shouldn't effect it.
it's the relationship points you need to be wary of.

But if you're worried, you can readjust the energy to what it should be
7-HOW TO INCREASE YOUR ENERGY TO MAX, CURRENTLY 95
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1383286
AND IN CASE YOU CAN'T INCREASE IT BY PLAYING THE GAME (Use At Own Risk)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1865925

Last edited:
Reactions: Astra34567

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
Make sure Michelle's score is 140 or higher. The next day go to the beach. When Danielle is standing on the lifeguard tower, click on "Check the Lifeguard tower".
Jason tries to clean off the graffiti from the lifeguard tower to no avail. Michelle appears at the lifeguard tower and asks Jason what he is doing.
He tells her that he tries to clean off the board of the lifeguard tower with no luck. Michelle tells Jason to use some cleaning liquid.
704. Go inside the school at 15:00 and go to the toilet. (At this hour graffiti is being cleaned off from the toilet's wall.) Take the bottle with the blue cap.
Jason receives the "Urban graffiti remover". Return to the corridor.

walkthrough says AT THİS HOUR GRAFFITTI IS BEING CLEANED OF FROM THE TOILET'S WALL. But it didn't. Any ideas?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Make sure Michelle's score is 140 or higher. The next day go to the beach. When Danielle is standing on the lifeguard tower, click on "Check the Lifeguard tower".
Jason tries to clean off the graffiti from the lifeguard tower to no avail. Michelle appears at the lifeguard tower and asks Jason what he is doing.
He tells her that he tries to clean off the board of the lifeguard tower with no luck. Michelle tells Jason to use some cleaning liquid.
704. Go inside the school at 15:00 and go to the toilet. (At this hour graffiti is being cleaned off from the toilet's wall.) Take the bottle with the blue cap.
Jason receives the "Urban graffiti remover". Return to the corridor.

walkthrough says AT THİS HOUR GRAFFITTI IS BEING CLEANED OF FROM THE TOILET'S WALL. But it didn't. Any ideas?
Yeah that one's a little finiky
the best I found is to be in the bathroom and wait it out until it appears
and if at any time before 15:00 Rebecca is in the bathroom, approach the stall as that can sometimes interfere with you grabbing the can as it sometimes happens at the same time as the cleaning stuff appearing in the toilet.

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
Yeah that one's a little finiky
the best I found is to be in the bathroom and wait it out until it appears
and if at any time before 15:00 Rebecca is in the bathroom, approach the stall as that can sometimes interfere with you grabbing the can as it sometimes happens at the same time as the cleaning stuff appearing in the toilet.
thank u mate. I did it ;)

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
It looks like Janice will have two segments in the next update. ( 0.47 ) One with Billy and Jason on the dock, and the other, a threesome with Jason and Rachel. I am expecting this update in about five days. This is just my working hypothesis, things could be very different.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I know there are many Walkthroughs but honestly. Is there one that is not so convoluted. I wish the Ingame Quest tracker would be better. I have never understood what the next step is. Is it possible to make a mod for that?

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I know there are many Walkthroughs but honestly. Is there one that is not so convoluted. I wish the Ingame Quest tracker would be better. I have never understood what the next step is. Is it possible to make a mod for that?
To make a mod, you need to make sense of the soup this game is using as scripts/codes.

And it's a mess. Many aspects are custom made (not in the good way). Good luck finding your path in this mess.

I think the best you could do would be a list of savegames to each scene you might want to see. And you will have to load the savegame each time.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think it would be difficult, unless you want to try and make one yourself
as for the walkthroughs
the trick with them is to follow it step by step, do not deviant from it, even if something happens, make a note of it and only return to it when the walkthrough tells you.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I know there are many Walkthroughs but honestly. Is there one that is not so convoluted.
There aren't many walkthroughs, and it's not convoluted. It's extremely linear, and literal.
Unfortunately, it's a necessity.

What is convoluted, is the game design, and needlessly so. That's what makes the walkthrough appear to be convoluted.

I wish the Ingame Quest tracker would be better. I have never understood what the next step is. Is it possible to make a mod for that?
For it to be better, it would have to be a literal in-game version of the walkthrough.
It's probably possible to make a mod that is a better version of the in-game hints, but the issue is for someone to make it, and update it for each release.
Sadly, nobody with the skills to do so, has done so or wants to.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes