JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
The dev really need to adds more hints about what to do to make progress. For example, there is no way of knowing that Danielle is at the beach at 14:00, she doesnt even show up in the character location screen. Forcing the player to play with a walkthrough is really lame and makes me enjoy this game a lot less than I otherwise would have.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It was a lot easier to brute force your way through when there were less options. I don't think there's anything that sequence breaks the game, last time I played through was pretty bug free. You can play without the walkthrough and use it to fill in what you miss or where you get stuck. Make sure you save every now and then though. A lot of actions are gated by affection or flags set, just the nature of the game.

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
Hay gyz,
I am stuck with 734,735 no of the walkthrough. I couldn't trigger the dialogue to introduce Rebecca to Kelly.
(I have impregnated Yuki ,got latexsuit for Rebecca,Got the quest from Kelly to find new dungeon toy)
View attachment 1484346
I have the exact same problem.

Is Kira working at the pharmacy?
Yes

Has Yuki left yet, or is she still appearing at the hospital and has Kelly appeared in Jason's room telling him to find someone.
Yes, Kenra is there instead. Yes, Kelly was there after 10 days.

I haven't spoken to Kendra at the reception yet. Could it be a problem, that I used a save file from an previous version?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Not yet. And I don't really want to, if it is possible to fix my save somehow.

Edit: In the jurnal is a task: "Introduce Rebecca to Kelly"
Quick question
Have you given Rebecca the latex suit
734. Go to Rebecca's home between 17:00 and 19:00 and click on the front door. Rebecca asks Jason to come in. They sit down by the pool.
Rebecca tells Jason that she kicked her husband out. Now click on "Give her the latex suit". Rebecca's score increases by 10.
Rebecca goes into the house to put on the latex suit. Rebecca comes back and Jason tells her that the latex suit fits her perfectly.

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
It's referring to steps 734 & 735 of the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought so. I've done step 734 a dozen times now but the end is never triggered.

I did 732 really early in the game (Main story ~400 or something), but I hadn't had the "Latex suit TheOrange". Then I did 733 and 734 too early as well, but this wasn't triggered then and doesn't trigger now when I repead the event.

Edit: Rebeccas score is 350 right now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I thought so. I've done step 734 a dozen times now but the end is never triggered.

I did 732 really early in the game (Main story ~400 or something), but I hadn't had the "Latex suit TheOrange". Then I did 733 and 734 too early as well, but this wasn't triggered then and doesn't trigger now when I repead the event.

Edit: Rebeccas score is 350 right now.
Unfortunately that might be it, this could be another example of breaking the game, doing the scenes so early on could have negated the triggers and not have them happen.
and at the start of the section Rebecca should be at 350

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
Unfortunately that might be it, this could be another example of breaking the game, doing the scenes so early on could have negated the triggers and not have them happen.
and at the start of the section Rebecca should be at 350
Yea, just looked at the score at the start of the last events and it should be 360 now. Is there still a working cheat, where I can increase the score to 360 and try again? Maybe this would help.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yea, just looked the score at the start of the last events and I should be 360 now. Is there still a working cheat, where I can increase the score to 360 and try again? Maybe this would help.
You can use the cheat mod, or you can try the hallway cheat
you can find it through my signature

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes