Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yea, just looked the score at the start of the last events and I should be 360 now. Is there still a working cheat, where I can increase the score to 360 and try again? Maybe this would help.
You can use the cheat mod, or you can try the hallway cheat
you can find it through my signature

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yea, just looked at the score at the start of the last events and it should be 360 now. Is there still a working cheat, where I can increase the score to 360 and try again? Maybe this would help.
You can also try this, from my bugs post

1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permenant closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0

Reactions: Pskaarup

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
You can also try this, from my bugs post

Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permenant closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0
Perfect. That did the trick. I just fixed the rel scores to the right values and changed reblat to 1. Then doing 734. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Pskaarup

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hay gyz,
I am stuck with 734,735 no of the walkthrough. I couldn't trigger the dialogue to introduce Rebecca to Kelly.
(I have impregnated Yuki ,got latexsuit for Rebecca,Got the quest from Kelly to find new dungeon toy)
View attachment 1484346
I know it's late
Just in case

From my bugs post

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Scorpio1971

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I keep going back to this game once in a while even after playing many others. Many reasons: 1) It has the ability to totally change to viewing screen with a swing of the mouse and a roll of the mouse wheel (does any other game have this feature?) 2) It has such nasty kinky incest dialog and scenes. 3) It has the ability to change costumes and colors. 4) the MC has no problem sharing his Mom with others.

I did not go through all the other posts, but are there any plans for the creator/developer to have a new game?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I keep going back to this game once in a while even after playing many others. Many reasons: 1) It has the ability to totally change to viewing screen with a swing of the mouse and a roll of the mouse wheel (does any other game have this feature?) 2) It has such nasty kinky incest dialog and scenes. 3) It has the ability to change costumes and colors. 4) the MC has no problem sharing his Mom with others.

I did not go through all the other posts, but are there any plans for the creator/developer to have a new game?
Yes he does
Called Seaside Mystery
https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v0-08-beta-kst.68787/

Reactions: El Buho

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So trying out the game and having issues with making Janice panties appear in the bathroom.

At first I tried to do it on my own but then they never appeared and I read in the walkthrough you should do it around when she has 35 relationship points by going to the bed room or interacting with her at the pool. I did both at 35 and then went to the bathroom and no panties. I've also talked with Billy who told me to get them but I just can't get them to appear. Is there a special trick to it I am missing here or has it been changed from how the walkthrough explains it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So trying out the game and having issues with making Janice panties appear in the bathroom.

At first I tried to do it on my own but then they never appeared and I read in the walkthrough you should do it around when she has 35 relationship points by going to the bed room or interacting with her at the pool. I did both at 35 and then went to the bathroom and no panties. I've also talked with Billy who told me to get them but I just can't get them to appear. Is there a special trick to it I am missing here or has it been changed from how the walkthrough explains it?

Hold the right mouse button
Move the camera left and down

frisco_dj

May 15, 2020

Move the cam with your mouse with the left button and you find it on Mc left

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes