hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
Just tested your save and julia appeared in Jason's room using he PC the first time I tried it

View attachment 1648084

Julia and Kira's dream will not happen automatically

As I said
-Make Jason's bed the default bed
-Speak to Julia in her bedroom during the day asking if she's going out with Kira
-Sleep
-Each night, Click "Dreams" to get the list of dreams
-When Kira and Julias dream becomes available, click on it
-Go to Jason's room the next day
score up Julia and Kira and dream will happen automatically.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Just tested your save and julia appeared in Jason's room using he PC the first time I tried it

View attachment 1648084

Julia and Kira's dream will not happen automatically

As I said
-Make Jason's bed the default bed
-Speak to Julia in her bedroom during the day asking if she's going out with Kira
-Sleep
-Each night, Click "Dreams" to get the list of dreams
-When Kira and Julias dream becomes available, click on it
-Go to Jason's room the next day
Tanks, I try again and hope it succeeds

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
ah yes, there an issue with the save system for 0.47, depending if you using the beta or an old version of the crack for the final, which prevented Rachel’s progression to be saved.

I recommend downloading 0.48beta1 and try again, as that seems to have been fixed. Fingers crossed.
another playthrough and this time the option to ask julia about lingerie isnt popping up and can't further things with Rachel

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
another playthrough and this time the option to ask julia about lingerie isnt popping up and can't further things with Rachel
Yes you need to progress with Rachel before you can ask Julia about the lingerie store

Specially this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The quickest solution
Grab my "completes 0.17" and start from step 271

Reactions: zaxrider29

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
:FacePalm:
View attachment 1651693

Maybe you should read the thread titles in full, instead of replying to something from around six years ago:unsure:
I've never played this before and I'm screening through to see if it's worth testing. The only thing I paid attention to in the snap you posted was whether or not it was abandoned.
Now i know how to avoid unity in the future. They got good games but suck to play

• Haha
Reactions: MercuriusORG

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The only thing I paid attention to in the snap you posted was whether or not it was abandoned.
That makes it even worse, because when a game thread gets that added to it's title, that's after the engine/platform type.

Example: 1644792638682.png

So you had to deliberately ignore the word you asked about, Unity, before seeing if the game was marked as abandoned.

Now i know how to avoid unity in the future. They got good games but suck to play
Unity isn't like Ren'Py or RPGM or HTML. It's not restricted to/designed around a single game type.
It all comes down to the dev(s) and what kind of game they're making/have made.

Reactions: zaxrider29

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
I'm stuck in step 78 where I have to talk to Julia in the hallway and send she to my mother.
In this way, after approaching her, she no longer gives a choice and the conversation ends, and to solve this problem, I have done the previous steps again, and now Julia's score is over 200, but the problem has not been solved.
What have I left out ?!

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
THE BESTEST EVER... no one literally no one no game come to this.. this game is the king of games and yeah with incest patch enabled allowing us to fuck rachel mom with billy his own son a threesome man its just you are god.. man man man its v=coming from heart.. the game which fulfills all fantasy teacher mom sis aunt friend's mom shopkeeper and last but not the least harem a true harem fuck all at same time man man its just best game evr made.. an di do think that artwork can be better but no dude its best it have its own uniqueness and some more girls will be good but as mentioned this game never ends so maybe a principle of school new neighbours or police women or billy's aunt man just a dream game A DREAM GAME ..
HATS OFF..... i wish i can pay but not have a international card but i do wanna support bro.. trust me this is best .. but pls if you or moderator read this pls do something about speed it tooks time to travel in and out and the game will massacre everything if instead of sandbox we get gta type 3rd person mode you know travel using W A S D .. THANK YOU VERY MUSCH FOR THIS GAME.. LETS FUCK HORNY MILFS

Reactions: Saluja

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
I'm stuck in step 78 where I have to talk to Julia in the hallway and send she to my mother.
In this way, after approaching her, she no longer gives a choice and the conversation ends, and to solve this problem, I have done the previous steps again, and now Julia's score is over 200, but the problem has not been solved.
What have I left out ?!
I replaced a full save and he still does not argue with Julia in the hallway.
What should I do now?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What have I left out ?!
Ignore that, that was removed after you show Julia the video
Just enter Julia’s room when she’s not there
but wait until the next day before you can enter

Reactions: saman62
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes