axlight

May 10, 2021
So I've been chatting and sleeping for two weeks (in game), trying to unlock the Julia and Kira dream. Thought that after DL complete save 0.38, it would include the dream already done with. Can't progress cuz who knows what other game breaking dialogue I might encounter. Am I going to have to reach a whole month of chatting and sleeping or can anyone post their 0.38 save with the dream completed?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I've been chatting and sleeping for two weeks (in game), trying to unlock the Julia and Kira dream. Thought that after DL complete save 0.38, it would include the dream already done with. Can't progress cuz who knows what other game breaking dialogue I might encounter. Am I going to have to reach a whole month of chatting and sleeping or can anyone post their 0.38 save with the dream completed?
The 0.38 save would include the dream
just make sure after you ask Julia if she going out with Kira, you are sleeping in Jason bed
and check the dream list each night

I just tested my "Completes 0.38" save and it appeared no problem on the 2nd night
Just make sure you are sleeping in Jason's bed

Reactions: zaxrider29

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I just download v 48 and after extract when click on exe program it's crash every time any solution?
Just to win some time.

Try redownloading. Check that the game is about 12.5Go after compression (extracted).

And then, look for a message error. A log or something to explain the crash.

Then give your specs (tell us about your computer, CPU, graphic card, ram, Windows).

Because right now, you don't give us much to work with.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just download v 48 and after extract when click on exe program it's crash every time any solution?
Can you give us your specs
CPU, GPU model, amount of ram

and the first 10 lines of the crash, if you have one, from the following location
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\Crashes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So Is Ntr Avoidable And What Kind Of ntr Does it Have netorare or netori
NTR is avoidable, unfortunately in the 0.48 update, there is a scene with Kira and her step father that for the looks of is not avoidable.

If you look for the link in my signature, you'll find one that will take you to a walkthrough that will help avoid all the avoidable NTR stuff

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes