sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
The screenshot from another new scene in 0.50
Thanks for sharing.

But I'm surprised. This will be the last update (I think) for The Twist. And it seems like the scene added will be a scene with the sister/young girl. And it's weird in a game with young men and older women.

I find that surprising.

There is plenty of content with young skinny girls.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
What are you talking about? There are several links under the heading DOWNLOAD where you can get the full game, cracked and ready to play.
On the first Page click on the related links, there you get all useful links.
I did not check the related links, Exoplast. Thank you.

Rohnny,
What I am talking about is the main links on the page did not give me working games when I downloaded them a couple or three weeks before my post. Earlier game versions I had worked just fine. I had to go searching to find the links from Explast which did work for me once I downloaded them. I will try the main links on the main page again and see what happens.

Thanks for your responses.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Since it's been a while can you say again what the problem is.
and what step you're stuck on
So I am following the guide and when it tells me to peek on Janice while she uses the washroom she keeps kicking me out. I have already done it with her but I keep getting kicked out. am I missing something? as stated previously I have followed the guide step by step but she keeps kicking me out.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I am following the guide and when it tells me to peek on Janice while she uses the washroom she keeps kicking me out. I have already done it with her but I keep getting kicked out. am I missing something? as stated previously I have followed the guide step by step but she keeps kicking me out.
Can you post your save and say what step you're stuck on

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Can you post your save and say what step you're stuck on
I am unsure how to get my save for this but I am on step 51 where it tells you to "Now go to the bathroom while Janice is using the toilet and click "peek" Janice will spread her legs. please tell me where I can find the saved data in this game because I cannot find it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: f95zone69

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It's been a while so I am unsure if this is my right save but it is the oldest date.
I just tested your save, and I found no issues,

I have been able to do step 51 no problem, I'm able to join Janice in the shower and do everything except for cuming inside her and anal.

So, the only thing I can assume, is she's kicking you out when she's on the toilet,
which, to be honest, would have been nice to know, would have saved a lot of time

I'm assuming you're finding her on the toilet and not the shower.

All you need to do is leave, go back to the living room and re-enter the bathroom
Repeat until you find Janice in the shower

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
will this game get improvement of graphic such as character remodel??? Because I can say that the character model is low-mid poly. Hoping that the character get mid-high poly remodel.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I just tested your save, and I found no issues,

I have been able to do step 51 no problem, I'm able to join Janice in the shower and do everything except for cuming inside her and anal.

So, the only thing I can assume, is she's kicking you out when she's on the toilet,
which, to be honest, would have been nice to know, would have saved a lot of time

I'm assuming you're finding her on the toilet and not the shower.

All you need to do is leave, go back to the living room and re-enter the bathroom
Repeat until you find Janice in the shower

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am unsure how to get my save for this but I am on step 51 where it tells you to "Now go to the bathroom while Janice is using the toilet and click "peek" Janice will spread her legs. please tell me where I can find the saved data in this game because I cannot find it. I said that it was the peek while she was on the toilet part I was getting stuck on.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am unsure how to get my save for this but I am on step 51 where it tells you to "Now go to the bathroom while Janice is using the toilet and click "peek" Janice will spread her legs. please tell me where I can find the saved data in this game because I cannot find it. I said that it was the peek while she was on the toilet part I was getting stuck on.
I already explained what you needed to do, just load up your 4th save, the one you sent me, and carry on from there

All you need to do is if you find her on the toilet
is to DO NOT CLICK PEEK
leave the bathroom
return to living room
go back into the bathroom

and repeat it until she's in the shower.

Screenshot 2022-05-31 011516.png

IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
Great... So I've been putting hours into rummaging through the incest tag, took all the time to download this and the first thing I see is about adoption. What a waste.
Seriously, just remove the tag. It's misleading.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Great... So I've been putting hours into rummaging through the incest tag, took all the time to download this and the first thing I see is about adoption. What a waste.
Seriously, just remove the tag. It's misleading.
For Jason, the incest tag doesn't take affect until after the DNA results which is 0.40 of the walkthrough

While I'm not 100% certain, I believe you can trigger the Bill & Rachel (Billy's mom) scenes before then

IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
For Jason, the incest tag doesn't take affect until after the DNA results which is 0.40 of the walkthrough

While I'm not 100% certain, I believe you can trigger the Bill & Rachel (Billy's mom) scenes before then
I have no idea what you're talking about. I quit and erased it after I heard the word "adoption". (In the intro, I guess)
So what's going on? Is the MC blood-related to his "family" or not?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes