Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah
it’s a bug that happens if you give the latex outfit before the right time

Possible fix
1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permenant closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0
i tries to put the "Reblat" to 0 but after the escene there are not the dialogue that triggers the escene in the pharmacy

BIG H

Jun 15, 2017
my god I love this game just because it have so many fisting scenes
I hope every update have some fisting hopefully there will be one with double fisting in one hole

Reactions: darlic

Holdem High

Feb 18, 2022
Is there a walkthrough without excessive spoilers available? I am loving this game; but the detail of the description of scenes in the walkthrough is a bit sad.

Also, I haven't figured out how to write a review :(

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0001.jpeg

Now finish "The Twist" and focus on "Seaside Mystery." Human.
If not, Skynet of the future will send a new Terminator to exterminate KsT.

Reactions: RedSignal

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
how do i save in this game???
You need to install the crack.

It's a file you download in the first page of this threat. And you replace a file of the same name inside your game's folder. Just look a little.

Then you will have to restart the game and then you will be able to save.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
v0.18
271. Make sure you have done the pool threesome with Janice and Julia (step 97) and the day is 100 or higher......and meet aunt Danielle.
v0.22
350. Make sure you have done Janice's birthday night (step 90) and the day is 60 or higher.....John returns home and presents Janice a bunch of flowers.

I've played upto v0.38 (version by version) before but recently I restarted a new game.
Step 271 (100 days) and step 350 (60 days) seem misplaced in the order. Since John comes home so earlier, I have to play the scenes (with John) first and even later scenes (without John) before Danielle scenes from v0.19 to v0.21 (there are 40 days between 60 and 100).
Is it possible to change the condition of "day 100" in step 271 to less than "60 days" in step 350? or only use cheat plugin?
Sorry for my bad english.

rohan07

Feb 9, 2018
You need to install the crack.

It's a file you download in the first page of this threat. And you replace a file of the same name inside your game's folder. Just look a little.

Then you will have to restart the game and then you will be able to save.
thankyou very much...

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes