sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Sleep with Janice in her bedroom at night. Wake her up and offer to go to the park. When ML in the park, do not click the "hide" until the progress bar finishes. And you will see the scenery. Hope you can understand with my poor English. lol
Why?

For the non swap version of the foursome in the bed room between Billy Janice and Rachel, MC?

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry, what do you mean? I can't get the point.
Well, in the recent updates, I think 47 or 48. They added a scene when the MC invites Rachel to dine, then he can get invite her to the master room where a foursome happens.

And I think there is a version of that disappeared. So you get the choice to switch boys all the time, but the first version during Beta 1/2 isn't available.

I don't know the details to tell you more.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Well, in the recent updates, I think 47 or 48. They added a scene when the MC invites Rachel to dine, then he can get invite her to the master room where a foursome happens.

And I think there is a version of that disappeared. So you get the choice to switch boys all the time, but the first version during Beta 1/2 isn't available.

I don't know the details to tell you more.
I think I know what you're saying. If you use the incest patch, you can switch boys. If you don't use the patch, you can't switch.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i just got the latest version,
played this game a while back, until i met the aunt,
had my system wiped, so didn't think on it till recently,
i downloaded the file from Mega, and when i went to upack it (Winrar)
i got this error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so does anyone have any idea what these shared assets are for, and will it ruin my gameplay ?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
ok, i just got the latest version,
played this game a while back, until i met the aunt,
had my system wiped, so didn't think on it till recently,
i downloaded the file from Mega, and when i went to upack it (Winrar)
i got this error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so does anyone have any idea what these shared assets are for, and will it ruin my gameplay ?
Your download was corrupted, re-download it again. Assets could be anything from menu buttons to character models, so it's not a good idea to play the game without it.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Hi
im stuck in this parts:
>718. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and watches Kelly punishing the receptionist.
>719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon.
Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone.
Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

I passed two weeks going to see the scenes of the BDSM but in the next day there are not the opcion of "Talk about receptionist Yuki" and i cant go though the history
pls help

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah
it’s a bug that happens if you give the latex outfit before the right time

Possible fix
1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permenant closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0
i tries to put the "Reblat" to 0 but after the escene there are not the dialogue that triggers the escene in the pharmacy

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes