starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I found an error accidentally.
I've done step 313 (meet Danielle first time jogging in the park) and have Danielle score +5=10. I checked the relationship table and it shows Danielle's score is 10. Then I saved the game.
After some time, I continue to play the game and load the file but Danielle's score is only 5. Then I cheat the time back and play again and got score to 10. Then save and load, error still exists. Score is only 5.
Sorry for my bad english.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Is there a solution to this problem Janis points 15 and Kelly 15 and this day 4 Why does this advanced scene appear with the first session of rest with Kelly? I deleted the game and re-installed and it still appears at the beginning of the game

لقطة الشاشة 2022-05-18 222718.png لقطة الشاشة 2022-05-18 223226.png

almightyKing

May 4, 2018
hi i cant get the emma and janice yoga session to trigger both scores are 250 and above and i have already change the CD i cant get the use hypno command to promt

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
The Twist [v0.49 Final Cracked] [KsT] - Original Size: 2,03GB (12,6GB unpacked)

Download PC (1,2GB): Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to put the actual game links on the front page? The only thing the links point to are the files to crack the game, not the actual game it self. I had to sift through 1645 pages of comments to find the download links to the actual game.

And thanks for the links Exoplast!

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to put the actual game links on the front page? The only thing the links point to are the files to crack the game, not the actual game it self. I had to sift through 1645 pages of comments to find the download links to the actual game.

On the first Page click on the related links, there you get all useful links.

Alitack

Mar 16, 2018
The author update is too slow, I have played it three times and it is not updated yet... I hope God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Bodhisattva, Jade Emperor... Bless you to update quickly:p

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
The author update is too slow, I have played it three times and it is not updated yet... I hope God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Bodhisattva, Jade Emperor... Bless you to update quickly:p
I think he's putting more work on Seaside Mystery at the moment. If you checked his recent updates or look at the walkthrough, the content for Twist has been steadily becoming less and less. I'm wondering how he'll end this one at all.

Alitack

Mar 16, 2018
I think he's putting more work on Seaside Mystery at the moment. If you checked his recent updates or look at the walkthrough, the content for Twist has been steadily becoming less and less. I'm wondering how he'll end this one at all.
Curse him together?:p

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Im quite enjoying this game (bit laggy after a short while tho). Wondering, can anyone recommend similar games like this one?

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017

What are you talking about? There are several links under the heading DOWNLOAD where you can get the full game, cracked and ready to play.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In the walkthrough, section (7) Remarks about characters:
- You can choose to let Janice or Julia visit Jason at night. Make sure Janice's score is 250 or higher, Julia's score is 260 or higher and Jason's bed is his sleeping bed.
The last one you ask will visit Jason at night:
a) Janice: Go to the living room and catch Janice reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Ask her to visit you at night". Go to sleep in Jason's bed.
b) Julia: Go to Julia's room when she is in there on her bed checking her phone. Click on "Ask her to visit you at night". Go to sleep in Jason's bed.

It states that Jason can choose who to visit him at night. I've tried both ways before John firstly appears on Day 60. But after John left (after 7 days), the option "Ask her to visit you at night" for Janice only has never appeared again. Only two choices: "Ask her to wear ordinary clothes" and "Chat .
What can I do? Thanks for help.
By the way I restart a new game and now I am playing till Day 106 (when I am posting this).
Sorry for my bad english.

Edit: When John returns home again (the second time), the option "Ask her to visit you at night" appears in Janice. I chose this option which Janice agrees and says she is lonely too. But John is at home!

Last edited:

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
Can't complete Kira's quest with math tests. When Rebecca throws them in the trash, the "take" option does not appear.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Did you wake up at night, go to the pool and wait for her
while having lube and condom in your inventory

as well as doing the night scene in the living room with her
Hey it's been a while. Yes to the night scene in the living as for the poo at nightl I was following the guide and nothing about a pool showed up yet.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes