Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have no idea what you're talking about. I quit and erased it after I heard the word "adoption". (In the intro, I guess)
So what's going on? Is the MC blood-related to his "family" or not?
With the incest patch he is, but he will not know that until after the DNA results which is quite far into the game.

Without the incest patch, he is adopted
In a way it is incest, just not blood related incest, if you decide not to use the incest patch

IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
With the incest patch he is, but he will not know that until after the DNA results which is quite far into the game.

Without the incest patch, he is adopted
In a way it is incest, just not blood related incest, if you decide not to use the incest patch
Thank you. Let's be honest. If it isn't blood-related, most of us won't consider it incest. Adoption is on the same level as step-whatever. It doesn't count. It's a lame excuse.
And a mod is needed to consider it "true" incest. Which renders the tag as misleading.
That's my opinion, anyway.

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times

hades

May 18, 2017
Thank you. Let's be honest. If it isn't blood-related, most of us won't consider it incest. Adoption is on the same level as step-whatever. It doesn't count. It's a lame excuse.
And a mod is needed to consider it "true" incest. Which renders the tag as misleading.
That's my opinion, anyway.
the game originally did not started as adoption, but there was a point in time where patreon changed all their laws so almost every game had to change specially any ongoing game, this is why developers now make it easier for it to be modded in that regard

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I not played this game for very long time. Since that i have changed pc, not in mood for restart the endless grind, does somebody have save?
Look a few post up for a post by Anon4321. Make sure you got signatures enabled.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hello people, how are you? I have a question, how do you do Michelle's event when she wears the Miss Incredible cosplay?

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
man this is such a good game if only the transtition is smooth n can save without needed to quit game
i have a decent rig but the blackscreen have to wait a few sec in every transtition is really annoying

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I'm playing v0.49 game. In the walkthrough, under v0.28, step 485. On weekdays go to the hospital at 14:00. Kendra is standing in front of the hospital.
I tried many times Kendra never appears in front of the hospital. I did all steps 1 to 484 and Kendra's score reaches 80 because I did step 484 several times which increases Kendra's score by 10 each time.
Can anyone help please?
Sorry for my bad english and thanks.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes