Mar 3, 2022
I frikkin miss this game man. My comp always struggled with it even when the early releases arrived, but then just slapped the fuck out of my pc the further into development it went. Admire the dev for continuing to tell the story and settings he wants rather than listening to the crowd.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I frikkin miss this game man. My comp always struggled with it even when the early releases arrived, but then just slapped the fuck out of my pc the further into development it went. Admire the dev for continuing to tell the story and settings he wants rather than listening to the crowd.
There is votes on his discord and website to ask "the crowd" what kind of content they want.

V_Ford

Jun 3, 2020
This game has lost its charm. Some creators give some extra spice like a hidden content or a seasonal update to attract more patrons, but this one goes on and on. I guess the second game will also be the same. :cautious:

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Id like to play this game but I just do not have the time and I have no idea how the save thing works

Just wanna see the watersports :/

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Id like to play this game but I just do not have the time and I have no idea how the save thing works

Just wanna see the watersports :/
You can obviously download a 100% savegame (do a search for it) but you will lose a lot in terms of build-up. Now, this game requires a lot of time to get there but I would still suggest giving it a try. The watersports scenes are great but also the rest of them are worth seeing.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
You can obviously download a 100% savegame (do a search for it) but you will lose a lot in terms of build-up. Now, this game requires a lot of time to get there but I would still suggest giving it a try. The watersports scenes are great but also the rest of them are worth seeing.

yeah i just dont have the time to commit this much time anymore sadly

Reactions: darlic

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Changelog says Updated Tasks journal - What exactly does that mean? We have finally a proper working Quest Journal? Anyone seen it in Game?

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
You have to wait 30 days and use Janice's bed as the default bed to sleep in
Yeah. Tried the hell out of that & it still doesn't end it. I'm not sure how it happened, since I didn't went with the pregnancy route. I just downloaded the latest final build & the save got corrupted with the pregnancy. I've selected the 30 days pregnancy & waited 30 days, selected the last X days pregnancy option & waited for another 30 days, all while I selected Janice's bed as default.

Still... she's pregnant. How the hell does this damn thing end? I can't continue with step 954 because she's pregnant. This game should've had the option to end it. I sure hope the next one does!

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Is it a bug,Janice wearing the white lingerie every morning in dining room.. and when I skip 1 hour,she went to kitchen with the normal outfit..any idea ?

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Guys can you help me? i'm doing step 897 in walktrough. In the hospital when say that to Kendra "Complain about the pain".
I got a black screen and nothing happaned, for the last time I got an error, i try it again, but then only black screen anybody know why?

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me which save files has the another NTR scene LIKE the red hood guy fuck Janice infront of Jason ?

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
So I haven't played in over a year, but I don't think I had this problem before on the same laptop...
So now during almost every transition scene, the game will hang and give me the NOT RESPONDING prompt for 10-15 seconds before flickering the window and then it works again. The only transition it never happens to is the "Hallway" and this applies to all quality levels.

8 gigs of ram and built in graphics card
Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes