GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Change Janice's Daily to underwear, try lingerie, the skimpiest the better

I don't think a swimsuit counts
Tried that, but no luck. I never got that visit from Julia, but I may have messed that up by prior to this step I had already messed w/ their ward robe by accidentally receiving the option when entering Janice's room in the 20-22 hour window, and then did the same w/ Julia. So I skipped #87 since I couldn't trigger the visit.

Currently on #92, the dad (John) returned and offset the order. I jumped to #350 and got to when the father leaves, but didn't get the scene where Janice drags me to room for sex because I didn't complete step #204.

Will this scene trigger later on again if I go back to #92 where I was originally?

Thanks in advance

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Tried that, but no luck. I never got that visit from Julia, but I may have messed that up by prior to this step I had already messed w/ their ward robe by accidentally receiving the option when entering Janice's room in the 20-22 hour window, and then did the same w/ Julia. So I skipped #87 since I couldn't trigger the visit.

Currently on #92, the dad (John) returned and offset the order. I jumped to #350 and got to when the father leaves, but didn't get the scene where Janice drags me to room for sex because I didn't complete step #204.

Will this scene trigger later on again if I go back to #92 where I was originally?

Thanks in advance
You should never skip that far ahead, you need to follow it to the letter
and if john turns up go to bed and skip 6 day and sleep one more day just in case and he should disappear

and what is Julia's points

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
You should never skip that far ahead, you need to follow it to the letter
and if john turns up go to bed and skip 6 day and sleep one more day just in case and he should disappear

and what is Julia's points
Julia score is at 280
I had her score at 225 prior to that and increased it to 270, but scored an extra 10 during some activity.

Got it, I'll have to go back to my last save (#80) before the jump

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Julia score is at 280
I had her score at 225 prior to that and increased it to 270, but scored an extra 10 during some activity.

Got it, I'll have to go back to my last save (#80) before the jump
and Julia really needs be at 160 when starting section 0.06 and 210 at the end of the section
Try not to increase everyone too much, try to stay within what walkthrough says
sometimes a big increase can actually break the game

Reactions: zaxrider29

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
and Julia really needs be at 160 when starting section 0.06 and 210 at the end of the section
I'll try that, thanks for the suggestions.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
No luck triggering that visit after trying your suggestions. Everything has gone fairly smooth since and I'm sticking to the WT step-by-step, but now I'm stuck at #100. I've stolen the pearl necklace, Emma score is at 120, I've tried sneaking to the back @ 17:00 for 7 days straight and when I do catch her at the pool; she is upset about something, but won't mention the stolen necklace. Perhaps I've broken the game? #101 is regarding a sound in her back yard and I've gotten that step a few times, but I've ignored it and left trying to go by steps.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No luck triggering that visit after trying your suggestions. Everything has gone fairly smooth since and I'm sticking to the WT step-by-step, but now I'm stuck at #100. I've stolen the pearl necklace, Emma score is at 120, I've tried sneaking to the back @ 17:00 for 7 days straight and when I do catch her at the pool; she is upset about something, but won't mention the stolen necklace. Perhaps I've broken the game? #101 is regarding a sound in her back yard and I've gotten that step a few times, but I've ignored it and left trying to go by steps.
Can you post your save

Or
you can grab my completes 0.07 save, and start from step 101
bypassing 100, getting step 87 so you can start having change outfits

sgt_786

Mar 23, 2019
stuck here at 738. Make sure Janice's bed is Jason's sleeping bed, her score is 490 or higher and you have done the steps 476 to 481.
finished 476-481 also score is fine
but cant trigger the option "Offer to go to the park"

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
stuck here at 738. Make sure Janice's bed is Jason's sleeping bed, her score is 490 or higher and you have done the steps 476 to 481.
finished 476-481 also score is fine
but cant trigger the option "Offer to go to the park"
You need to go to the beach get punch by the red hooded guy and don't stay in the hospital

Reactions: zaxrider29

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Can you post your save

Or
you can grab my completes 0.07 save, and start from step 101
bypassing 100, getting step 87 so you can start having change outfits
Thanks, I decided to try your complete save route to bypass my issue. Appreciate your proactive plan B for situations like mine.

Mar 3, 2022
I frikkin miss this game man. My comp always struggled with it even when the early releases arrived, but then just slapped the fuck out of my pc the further into development it went. Admire the dev for continuing to tell the story and settings he wants rather than listening to the crowd.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I frikkin miss this game man. My comp always struggled with it even when the early releases arrived, but then just slapped the fuck out of my pc the further into development it went. Admire the dev for continuing to tell the story and settings he wants rather than listening to the crowd.
There is votes on his discord and website to ask "the crowd" what kind of content they want.

V_Ford

Jun 3, 2020
This game has lost its charm. Some creators give some extra spice like a hidden content or a seasonal update to attract more patrons, but this one goes on and on. I guess the second game will also be the same. :cautious:

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Id like to play this game but I just do not have the time and I have no idea how the save thing works

Just wanna see the watersports :/

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Id like to play this game but I just do not have the time and I have no idea how the save thing works

Just wanna see the watersports :/
You can obviously download a 100% savegame (do a search for it) but you will lose a lot in terms of build-up. Now, this game requires a lot of time to get there but I would still suggest giving it a try. The watersports scenes are great but also the rest of them are worth seeing.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
You can obviously download a 100% savegame (do a search for it) but you will lose a lot in terms of build-up. Now, this game requires a lot of time to get there but I would still suggest giving it a try. The watersports scenes are great but also the rest of them are worth seeing.

yeah i just dont have the time to commit this much time anymore sadly

Reactions: darlic

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Changelog says Updated Tasks journal - What exactly does that mean? We have finally a proper working Quest Journal? Anyone seen it in Game?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes