Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So I haven't played in over a year, but I don't think I had this problem before on the same laptop...
So now during almost every transition scene, the game will hang and give me the NOT RESPONDING prompt for 10-15 seconds before flickering the window and then it works again. The only transition it never happens to is the "Hallway" and this applies to all quality levels.

8 gigs of ram and built in graphics card
Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Due to how the game's made, it's become more and more "bloated" to the point that systems that should have little-to-no problem running it, are running it as though that system is a "potato PC".

In other words, your laptop can't run it as well as it used to.
Primarily down to the integrated graphics (also Vega's kind of shitty in general), as opposed to a GPU separate from the CPU.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Step 77 screen shot attached. When Jason shows video003 to Julia to prove Ricky is cheating on her, there is no phone or video on Jason's hand. I guess it is an error, right? Sorry for poor english.
step 77.jpg

katdamacy

Mar 7, 2019
Step 77 screen shot attached. When Jason shows video003 to Julia to prove Ricky is cheating on her, there is no phone or video on Jason's hand. I guess it is an error, right? Sorry for poor english.
View attachment 1786927
Not only this. I've started a new playthrough. 2 issues found... or 3
Issue 1 - When you go to Kelly's to join her on the 1st break. Janice appears and both get drugged and teleported to a S&M dungeon. Can't do the 1st meeting, so that's broken
Issue 2 - On 1st visit to Julia's bedroom, there is already an advanced sex scene that changes to a 3 way with Danielle & Janice. Super weird
Issue 3 - Going to Janice's bedroom at night for the 1st time shows other characters models in the bed

I'd say last release is pretty buggy. Anywhere I can get a previous release?

Reactions: zaxrider29

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Regarding #155, is it necessary to have the other guy act, f*** Julia or can I skip #155 and continue to #156? Will it cause issues?

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Damn, I haven't finished translating yet. I wasted half a year of my life trying to translate the game, and I couldn't extract the entire text. Is there a way to extract the texts completely and work to translate them?

jblatz

Apr 23, 2019
I'm on step # 343. (Billy): When you have done the steps 265 b and 320 b (Billy's path), click on "Invite him to the next photoshoot". but I can't invite Billy to the next photo shoot. What am I missing? I have already given him the naked picture of Shelle Nightmore

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Not only this. I've started a new playthrough. 2 issues found... or 3
Issue 1 - When you go to Kelly's to join her on the 1st break. Janice appears and both get drugged and teleported to a S&M dungeon. Can't do the 1st meeting, so that's broken
Issue 2 - On 1st visit to Julia's bedroom, there is already an advanced sex scene that changes to a 3 way with Danielle & Janice. Super weird
Issue 3 - Going to Janice's bedroom at night for the 1st time shows other characters models in the bed

I'd say last release is pretty buggy. Anywhere I can get a previous release?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-49-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1881721
All links for previous versions in above post

Reactions: katdamacy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I feel like this game has gone in a wrong way. At this point, everyone is just following the walkthrough and see what they needed to do to progress. It really isn't a sandbox anymore.
That is the case from 3 years,maybe even 4.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
it would be nice to see billy have relations with all the other woman..i hipe theres a mod for that
There is tons of things you won't see in the game.

Like Billy getting BJ from Rachel. Simple stuff.

It's just not possible to do everything.

It takes about 3 months to give a small tiny update with not much in content.

KST is working on two projects. Apparently alone (no team) and on top of that... He/she is milking this damn Patreon to the bone.

But on the other hand, he got a cow giving melted gold rather than milk...

Look at the other games. They are JOKES. Technically inferior in all aspects. Pitiful. Not a single game rivaling this one. So... Of course he can milk it.

shotaboy69

Donor
Sep 13, 2017
There is tons of things you won't see in the game.

Like Billy getting BJ from Rachel. Simple stuff.

It's just not possible to do everything.

It takes about 3 months to give a small tiny update with not much in content.

KST is working on two projects. Apparently alone (no team) and on top of that... He/she is milking this damn Patreon to the bone.

But on the other hand, he got a cow giving melted gold rather than milk...

Look at the other games. They are JOKES. Technically inferior in all aspects. Pitiful. Not a single game rivaling this one. So... Of course he can milk it.
yeah...this makes me like...dont download it again..very small updates..and update for irelevant characters in my opinion...billy needs to go crazy with other woman i mean...he a young horny dude! he got eyes for many woman not just one idk.

Reactions: stokky

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Does anyone have the original GameSettings.dat (Non Incest). I seemed to have lost mine and I like to play both Billy paths.

Thanks in advance.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
if you go on the non-billy route, do you get different non-ntr content or does the non-billy route merely exclude billy related content?

ps: can you actually catch janice with billy anywhere besides the beach?

akiyamask

Sep 4, 2021
Can anyone tell me which save files has the another NTR scene LIKE the red hood guy fuck Janice infront of Jason ?
Sleep with Janice in her bedroom at night. Wake her up and offer to go to the park. When ML in the park, do not click the "hide" until the progress bar finishes. And you will see the scenery. Hope you can understand with my poor English. lol

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
The game is finished. He keeps giving small updates while working on the new game so supporters don't wait months for minor updates for the new game.

Reactions: hiddink
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes