-Rachel's house
-Emma's house
-Classroom
-Hospital
-Michelle's house

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
last hero action with me

*Please note that this is a BETA version. Most likely there will be bugs, glitches, etc. So if you don't want to deal with it, please wait for the Final release*

Download The Twist 0.52 Beta1 (Windows):

Mega:

Download The Twist 0.52 Walkthrough (Thanks to Fishman for edit)

Download SaveGame file ready for 0.52

ATTENTION!
To use Load Game / Save Game you will need to connect to the game through the Patreon.

To do that you need to:
1) Click on "Connect to Patreon" button.
2) The browser will pop and it will ask your permission for information needed to verify your account and it's reward tier. Click Allow.
3) You will see "CONNECTED". You can close this window.
4) Get back into the game's window. If you're patron, the tier doesn't matter. You will see on the right bottom corner of the screen green letters "CONNECTED" and LOAD GAME / SAVE GAME options will be functional.

You need to login only once (till the next update). Next time you launch the game, no additional actions will be needed.

Where to put the SaveGame file?
- The SaveGame files are located in : c:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone post and spoiler the Billy Content? This is looking to be the finale update for The Twist so I do wonder where his storyline ends.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
He needs to friggin finish this game.

Isn't the twist at this point that the kid wasn't adopted? actually has he even made any progress at hinting what the fucking twist is? Is the twist that he fathered all the women he's banged somehow?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
just curious and sorry if this has been explained or answered before but is all the women showing up in A-Poses in front of the door when you go to the pool a bug since this is a beta release? I first thought it was the cheat mod causing it but I deleted that and its still happening. Its not really a big deal just kind of strange lol and was curious to know. :ROFLMAO: ss_1920x1080_2023-01-25_16-01-22.jpg

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTwist-0.52BetaCracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
just curious and sorry if this has been explained or answered before but is all the women showing up in A-Poses in front of the door when you go to the pool a bug since this is a beta release?
Yes...

It hasn't been raised as an issue here before (not surprising given how long it's been available here), and it is (obviously) because it's the beta release.

Also, take note that there's two Jasons in your picture.
Normally everything but the scene/event that's supposed to show is visible and the rest are hidden from view. They're all loaded in together, but only one thing is supposed to be visible.

Reactions: Bane84

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Yes...

It hasn't been raised as an issue here before (not surprising given how long it's been available here), and it is (obviously) because it's the beta release.

Also, take note that there's two Jasons in your picture.
Normally everything but the scene/event that's supposed to show is visible and the rest are hidden from view. They're all loaded in together, but only one thing is supposed to be visible.
yeah I saw the other Jason too lol as long as its not game breaking its not a big deal but I can always wait until the Final release.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes