Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
you donot need the billy path if you want to do this
Thank you i need this info... was like... so only Billy path? Because i am not interessed in Billy.
For me no pussy for Billy, if he want i can give him the dick of the blackboy outside the school :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bane84

BK186

May 18, 2017
Thank you i need this info... was like... so only Billy path? Because i am not interessed in Billy.
For me no pussy for Billy, if he want i can give him the dick of the blackboy outside the school :ROFLMAO:
Optional as in like the pool party. Billy is calling his mom on the phone, and it's up to you whether you invite him there or not.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
In the list when Looking at the Lastest games, it shows pregnancy tag, but on thread it does it. Is there pregnancy?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In the list when Looking at the Lastest games, it shows pregnancy tag, but on thread it does it. Is there pregnancy?
There is. Janice can get pregnant and will eventually deliver. Think it takes like 30 days? Can't remember but you do end up with a baby.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
dude so that was it? so is this the end of the twist?, basically there was no ending, they just repeated the gangbang scene in the pool from a previous update only with different animations and thats was it. LOL

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
I've seen a few people say this is the final "update"..so the game is finishing up?
It's possible. This latest update deals with closing out the Kelly storyline but still ends abruptly. I feel like maybe one more update to close out the whole Janice thing and I'd say you got a complete game.

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
KsT has proven a strong ability to consistently deliver top shelf kink over the years so I'm sad there aren't more people supporting him.
5.5k$ per month x 3 = ~16.000 dollars per update with less than half an hour of content if you were to remove the forced 2-3s fadeins and 3-10s+ forced loading of all textures for each scene that he refused to ever optimize + bug ridden game every update + refusal to ever implement the full gallery and all of that after literally 6 years of development of this game and then switching to a new game with all the same problems as above while marking this game as "finished".

Your mention of ICSTOR or DarkCookie I agree with, but they are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to finding other low bars to compare any dev to anyway, basically every dev that gets similar success goes the same route, they see they can stretch content they used to make in one month to 3, 6 or even more and earn that amount more money while still getting more supporters every month, they will all do it.

WVM developer was one of the few that delivered every other week the same content all devs deliver in a month for a long time until seeing he can do the same as above, and basically went radio silent since. Now one of the only devs that does frequent and solid updates for games similar to this one is the one for Grandma's House and also Hero Party Must Fall, Desert Stalker and Hot Sand of Antarctica devs for longer dev time content drops.

Without patreon and similar services holding devs accountable to what they promise to deliver we will forever have this slope of regression but given they all profit from it this will happen as long as the users themselves allow it through their wallets.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
KsT has proven a strong ability to consistently deliver top shelf kink over the years so I'm sad there aren't more people supporting him.

This sadness gets uberamplified when I look at projects like those from ICSTOR or DarkCookie who have WAY more supporters despite obscene failure to deliver for years on end. ICSTOR has basically been all about vaporware and sob stories for I don't even know how many years already and he still retains 3800+ patreons. DC has been exactly the same for what will be 2 years on 14-Feb and yet he's got 27500+ patreons and has raked in a staggering $1.5+ million without anyone having seen a working game with what was promised, this in addition to years of SS being mismanagement with impunity (like the eternally broken save system that even now still works badly to resume playing in a future game version from EXACTLY YOUR saves from a past game version).

I would like to see KsT better funded (and MrDots, Naughty Road and other consistent deliverers of excellent kink). But I don't know what could be done.

From my part, I definitely would dial up the incest related kinks hand in hand with more struggle at romantic involvement/conquest as well as playing around difficulties like dad/brother/normal-dates who should even be able to score with these bitches if you are not (or don't want to be) at the top of your game. I absolutely hate games that kill off the dad. How can he not fuck a sister after working so hard for the family? It's outrageous.

Another great thing would be to space out releases a bit more and invest more in modelling quality, variety of 3D assets and performance.

Finally, his games need to be smartly split in totally separate releases every 2 years at most (DmD did this very well). I'm talking about a specific kind of split that doesn't aim to create sitcom-like episodic content where the previous episode's story doesn't matter much. Instead, this split would aim first and foremost to provide milestones for supporters that can't keep up with every release while also providing a great opportunity to evolve the game technically, leave bloat behind and keep performance in check. All that's needed is a seamless save import and a bit of game design that concentrates the game state in as few variables as possible at key moments added to the story to facilitate the split.

Here's to kinky fantasies! :lepew:
I understand who you want to say, this game have some sexy and hot sex scene i see in game. And some event are very well done. But perhaps now i say something that some ppl don't want to hear.
But the real problem with this developer is the moment when he decided to put Billy path in... now i already know that someone put some facepalm under my post. But the real problem is this. There are only few ppl who wanna share or see NTR things in game.
Developer need to understand that if you create a game and your game for more then 30 update (2/3 year more or less) is about MC and other Milf/girls and then suddenly you introduce without any warning to add some share/NTR things in... you fanbase start to go away!
Because for 30 update you fanbase grow up and trust you. And then you literally introduce in you game something that many ppl do not pay for.

If the developer from the start say that he put inside this game two path, perhaps now or he had more patreon, or stay the same. Pehraps for me would have lost more than 50% of its user base. So in a way it was clever.
But put in shared/ntr things in, has caused many to become wary of whether or not to subscribe to his patreon.

Because the NTR path is when the father come back home. And trust me, for many week i see ppl pissed enough that they immediately started asking when there would be the get ride of the father. And the developer need to run for cover. And within two updates, the get ride of was in.
But this is not the only mystaken he made. Also with the sister and the photoshot. Where in the last photoshot session he put in the blackboy... i see again flame everywhere. So again with Billy he try with this share things... and again many ppl was no happy.
Developer need to understand that only few ppl are into share and cuckold things. Especially if you make a harem based game. Now this is not a conventional harem game. But still the protagonist takes them all.

For me the developer need to correct other things inside the game. As why... i need to give Billy 1 video of MC's mother for a fucking screwdriver? Also the pain in the ass, every time you talk to him out of school and he asks you if he can have a BJ with MC mother? Why i cant punch him in the face? At last he see me fucking his mother! Sad that i cant see him cry outside of the school.
When i play this game i need to literally find different why to remove Billy out of my eyes.
In me playthrough i give only one video for a fucking screwdriver. Then i never give him anything again!
If i had the possibility i steal the teacher's husband car and throw Billy under the car! To see him die! :LOL:
Also the photoshot, i never see the last session... the blackboy can stay with blue ball till he die! :ROFLMAO:
And the father took flight forever! :cool:

Anyway at last we have two path... Hope the developer if start a new project understand his mistakes and avoid them next time.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes