Jun 3, 2017
I think that the developer needs to wrap up the game and start a new project with a more up to date engine. The game is already spaghetti code on top of spaghetti storylines that need a moment by moment walkthrough to really get anywhere, and as time goes on it feels like people just get fatigued with the updates and annoyed.

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
I understand who you want to say, this game have some sexy and hot sex scene i see in game. And some event are very well done. But perhaps now i say something that some ppl don't want to hear.
But the real problem with this developer is the moment when he decided to put Billy path in... now i already know that someone put some facepalm under my post. But the real problem is this. There are only few ppl who wanna share or see NTR things in game.
Developer need to understand that if you create a game and your game for more then 30 update (2/3 year more or less) is about MC and other Milf/girls and then suddenly you introduce without any warning to add some share/NTR things in... you fanbase start to go away!
Because for 30 update you fanbase grow up and trust you. And then you literally introduce in you game something that many ppl do not pay for.

If the developer from the start say that he put inside this game two path, perhaps now or he had more patreon, or stay the same. Pehraps for me would have lost more than 50% of its user base. So in a way it was clever.
But put in shared/ntr things in, has caused many to become wary of whether or not to subscribe to his patreon.

Because the NTR path is when the father come back home. And trust me, for many week i see ppl pissed enough that they immediately started asking when there would be the get ride of the father. And the developer need to run for cover. And within two updates, the get ride of was in.
But this is not the only mystaken he made. Also with the sister and the photoshot. Where in the last photoshot session he put in the blackboy... i see again flame everywhere. So again with Billy he try with this share things... and again many ppl was no happy.
Developer need to understand that only few ppl are into share and cuckold things. Especially if you make a harem based game. Now this is not a conventional harem game. But still the protagonist takes them all.

For me the developer need to correct other things inside the game. As why... i need to give Billy 1 video of MC's mother for a fucking screwdriver? Also the pain in the ass, every time you talk to him out of school and he asks you if he can have a BJ with MC mother? Why i cant punch him in the face? At last he see me fucking his mother! Sad that i cant see him cry outside of the school.
When i play this game i need to literally find different why to remove Billy out of my eyes.
In me playthrough i give only one video for a fucking screwdriver. Then i never give him anything again!
If i had the possibility i steal the teacher's husband car and throw Billy under the car! To see him die! :LOL:
Also the photoshot, i never see the last session... the blackboy can stay with blue ball till he die! :ROFLMAO:
And the father took flight forever! :cool:

Anyway at last we have two path... Hope the developer if start a new project understand his mistakes and avoid them next time.
Man you are very very wrong bro, this has nothing to do with "billy" stop talking nonsense, if the game didn't have the option for you not to see the scene, that's fine I would even agree with you, but if you have the fuck the option of not seeing the content so what does it matter? what went wrong is that KST doesn't want to continue the game anymore, that's the truth, he is learning with the new graphics engine and instead of him deciding to completely finish a game, he decided to shit everything, he made the stupidity of wanting to fiddling with a graphics engine that he didn't completely know how to use and now he's making that shitty second game of his without even having finished his main game, you can see that he doesn't have complete mastery of the game because the updates he releases are a complete rubbish, stuff that nobody cares about, who the fuck wants to have the option to change their character's fucking hair color? Fuck the fucking hair color of the characters, what we want is important content, sex scenes, hot sex, but to make money and profit he releases shitty updates and he doesn't care, when a developer doesn't even have the ability to finishing his main game and starting to make another game just shows that he doesn't care about the old game anymore, KST doesn't have a great team and structure to deal with two simultaneous projects if he chose to do that it's because he doesn't care it matters more, his updates started to decrease and not even talk about the content, that's why he won't go forward, now you come here and talk about an "optional" content that you have the free choice not to see and say that that was the fault, bro it's very stupid and I'm sorry for the frankness.

Reactions: MrJ and Toushiro

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Holy shit! This dev paywalled his content & still is on .52 since 2016. I feel for those of you that stuck with it, been a few years since I touched it. Seek help.

Reactions: MrJ and scummbagg

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
Funny people write here

Patrons of the highest level themselves asked the developer to add Billy and other male characters to the game...
Why such fantasies that some of his patreons are against it or even more massively began to withdraw from the material support of the project... on the contrary, with the addition of contributions only grew and reached at its peak popularity of $6,000 per month.
Don't like the exchange - can skip it and play on... it is not necessary...
I don't understand what the problem is.

As for the latest update - I'm disappointed...

Jun 15, 2018
Funny people write here

Patrons of the highest level themselves asked the developer to add Billy and other male characters to the game...
Why such fantasies that some of his patreons are against it or even more massively began to withdraw from the material support of the project... on the contrary, with the addition of contributions only grew and reached at its peak popularity of $6,000 per month.
Don't like the exchange - can skip it and play on... it is not necessary...
I don't understand what the problem is.

As for the latest update - I'm disappointed...
Yea new update was disappointing

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
5.5k$ per month x 3 = ~16.000 dollars per update with less than half an hour of content if you were to remove the forced 2-3s fadeins and 3-10s+ forced loading of all textures for each scene that he refused to ever optimize + bug ridden game every update + refusal to ever implement the full gallery and all of that after literally 6 years of development of this game and then switching to a new game with all the same problems as above while marking this game as "finished".

Your mention of ICSTOR or DarkCookie I agree with, but they are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to finding other low bars to compare any dev to anyway, basically every dev that gets similar success goes the same route, they see they can stretch content they used to make in one month to 3, 6 or even more and earn that amount more money while still getting more supporters every month, they will all do it.

WVM developer was one of the few that delivered every other week the same content all devs deliver in a month for a long time until seeing he can do the same as above, and basically went radio silent since. Now one of the only devs that does frequent and solid updates for games similar to this one is the one for Grandma's House and also Hero Party Must Fall, Desert Stalker and Hot Sand of Antarctica devs for longer dev time content drops.

Without patreon and similar services holding devs accountable to what they promise to deliver we will forever have this slope of regression but given they all profit from it this will happen as long as the users themselves allow it through their wallets.
Also very reliable at delivering constants is Talothral who has two games finished and is now with the second season of Terminus Reach.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Holy shit! This dev paywalled his content & still is on .52 since 2016. I feel for those of you that stuck with it, been a few years since I touched it. Seek help.
Whatever crap you're smoking, stop. It's making you say complete bullshit.
It hasn't been on 0.52 since 2016, because 0.52 only came out this month. 0.51 only came out near the end of 2022.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes