Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, what does this game want? A couple of years ago when it didn't have this kind of problem.
That screenshot doesn't help beyond letting people know that the game crashed for you.

Attach the crash log and maybe someone can look at it and actually help.

michlover

Apr 15, 2023
Hi all, I really want to do the part with michelle, I got to the part where I know her from kira, but I was never able to actually meet her and interact. Is there some possibility I can start the game from the point the story with michelle begins? Like a save file or something. I deleted the game to try something which did not help and now all my saving slots are gone...

Would really apprechiate any help

Thx!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Or at least it would be great if someone could tell me which savefile is the most close to the michelle part
You can "tell" yourself by looking in the walkthrough, and using the relevant save from the linked post in the OP - Related Links.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
That screenshot doesn't help beyond letting people know that the game crashed for you.

Attach the crash log and maybe someone can look at it and actually help.
This problem never happened before, I guess it's because there is no space left on the system disk. There are some problems with it that I can't solve yet. For God's sake, why does this game touch the system disk memory at all.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
Could anyone help me. I'm at the 0.31 part in walkthrough. Michelle is not showing for the meetup with her and Emma to continue the story during the jogging scene.

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
guys am stuck at step 581
"spoiler"
581. Go to the school at 15:00. Kira appears with a sports bag. Click on "Be nice and offer help". Jason helps Kira to carry her sports bag to her home.
Jason and Kira meet Michelle in front of her house. Kira introduces Jason to Michelle. Michelle's score increases by 5.

Kira never shows up ay school.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Could anyone help me. I'm at the 0.31 part in walkthrough. Michelle is not showing for the meetup with her and Emma to continue the story during the jogging scene.
If you mean the scene where Jason meets Emma & Michelle it happened in ver 0.30, you need to done the previous events with Rebecca up to step 263 (in the guide)

guys am stuck at step 581
"spoiler"
581. Go to the school at 15:00. Kira appears with a sports bag. Click on "Be nice and offer help". Jason helps Kira to carry her sports bag to her home.
Jason and Kira meet Michelle in front of her house. Kira introduces Jason to Michelle. Michelle's score increases by 5.

Kira never shows up ay school.
Hmm.. that's weird.. If you done all the previous events/steps the scene should trigger automatically, maybe you skip a step from the guide?

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
Before I try this game, are there any known bugs I should avoid?

Also, the walkthrough looks really tedious to follow, can I play the game without it and at the same time avoid missing or locking myself out of some content?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Before I try this game, are there any known bugs I should avoid?
Don't over-use the in game cheats for relation levels. It'll screw progression.

Also, the walkthrough looks really tedious to follow, can I play the game without it and at the same time avoid missing or locking myself out of some content?
You have to follow the walkthrough... The game has been sadly made that that way. It takes linear to a whole new level.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes