bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
Don't over-use the in game cheats for relation levels. It'll screw progression.
Thanks for the info, if possible I would want to avoid cheats, but if there's uberable grind then I will have to use them.

You have to follow the walkthrough... The game has been sadly made that that way. It takes linear to a whole new level.
Yeah the walkthrough didn't seem really appealing, it looked like you have to follow it to the T, but if there's no way around it then I hope the content will compensate for it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the info, if possible I would want to avoid cheats, but if there's uberable grind then I will have to use them.
It's not exactly that there's a lot of grinding... It's more about whether or not you made a suitable sacrifice to RNGesus that's most likely to impede a fair amount of progression.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and PBS666

etarg

Oct 11, 2017

Yeah the walkthrough didn't seem really appealing, it looked like you have to follow it to the T, but if there's no way around it then I hope the content will compensate for it.
just cheat up until the point a new scenario will play out (120 for next event, cheat to 110 or 120). I haven't had any trouble doing this so far.

kenren

May 15, 2018
i got back playing the game and this never happened before but how to fix the camera moving by itself in scenes this is a first for me on this game any help would be great

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Pretty disappointed that there weren't more scenes with Janice while she is pregnant. Would have been nice if there were extra ones with Billy when he is the father too.

Reactions: Crazybat

mifoster

Jan 17, 2022
I repeat so many times "wake them up" at night but seem jason not notice about where birth control of Janice is. Any help? What I've done:
- Catch Janice exercising
- Go to sleep and "wake them up" 3 or 4 times
But nothing happen to see the fake pill

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes