adame

Apr 3, 2018
7 year ago From beginning KST has Alot passion for The Twist make S Rank Gameplay Stories and S rank Sex pose Scene Full and alot suprise and Amazing for me .But After 7 year later of The Twist. feel like KST out of passion for The Twist from beginning make Rush Ending for 0.52 pool party update without show to player Ending For Love Route Ipatch and sharing route from billy patch Ending . disappointing for me End like this

I thought there were at least 2 endings . Ipatch Janice with Jason , Billy with Rachel (Atleast some Fantasy Fiction weeding Happyness Ending scene show us ) and Billy patch Sharing Route Ending Billy with Janice , Jason with Rachel . Feel Like The Twist Abandoned to me after 0.52update without show Any Ending Scene

KST If you make Master S RANK Gameplaystories Sexpose scene . Why dont make S RANK Hapyness Ending for Player who Love and Support The Twist of your .

It's really disappointment if it ends like this at 052update .But Thanks KST .The Twist to me Always Forever All Time Great and Legendary Master Art work Games in my heart .
is the " Ipatch " even from KST ? i was under the undsrtinding the it was mod \ randome use add on and not from KST

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Its a shame how this was ended, there's no real conclusion to the game. No they lived happily ever after, only pregnancy with one character.

Reactions: hooter

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
its seems like a got a bug or smthing i cant use the car hack on rebeccas husbands car i got the item but there's only check car even after that is there anyway to bypass this using the cheat mod?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Its a shame how this was ended, there's no real conclusion to the game. No they lived happily ever after, only pregnancy with one character.
Seaside Mystery... Takes place after, and Janice is one of the characters in that.

As for the ending of The Twist, well it was long, long overdue.
Once the DNA test was done and Jason had bedded all the women there really wasn't anywhere left for it to go. Even the pregnancy was more of an afterthought that was purely to cater for preggo kink.

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
山卄升丁 力口 丫口凵 山升卜丁 丁口 丂升丫?:unsure:

卄仈乂丫牙 卄巨 冂口卄牙入 卄口 仈卄丁巨尸巨匚卄口:LOL:

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
what does it affect gentle/rough score?

help pls task "get the necklace" i don't know where to find it ty.
between gentle and rought there is few difference in sex animations. For example: in Jan night visit to MC room he grab her hair, in rough version.

Make lawn Job at Emma house, ask for water, then click little box under TVset.

buzzye

Nov 3, 2019
Switching scenes was so painfully slow I decided to investigate a bit... besides the being painfully slow at loading scenes (nothing much I can do about that without a lot of work) every time you switch scenes the game does a bunch of calls to wait and to fade the screen. Note that no scene loading is done during this time, the CPU is essentially idle for 1.5-3s every time you switch locations...

I modified the cheat mod to test this and it seems to be true, I basically patched the FadeScreen and Wait functions to be instant.
Here is a comparison video:
View attachment 2243566

Note that this is experimental and might break some stuff. "Wait" is used during many scenes, and I am unsure if they were necessary during scene changes for some reason. Still, I would appreciate some input about how the mod works. Especially if you find any game breaking bugs that I should fix before I release this properly.
Using it is the same as any command in the cheat mod: Just toggle the new commands (F9->Commands->Advanced->InstantWait/InstantFade).
extract and put in which folder

buzzye

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 1.0-0.52.1 Cracked
Language: English
Other Games: Seaside Mystery
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - SAVE - Related Links* - Cheat Mod - Cheat Mod 2

hakulaku97 thanks for the link & skai thanks for the crack
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
Extras SAVE file extract and put in which folder

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
I walked on the dark side and pooched my game using cheats like a dummy. Does anyone have a save file for around Day 40? I'm at the point I'm collecting a dress and necklace as a present for Janice and Emma won't invite me in for water after mowing her lawn. This game is very touchy about it's triggers. Tia

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I walked on the dark side and pooched my game using cheats like a dummy. Does anyone have a save file for around Day 40? I'm at the point I'm collecting a dress and necklace as a present for Janice and Emma won't invite me in for water after mowing her lawn. This game is very touchy about it's triggers. Tia
At that point it is better to just start again honestly, You can still use cheats but only do it to change score values incrementally as you unlock each scene. You can also check saves in OP, but they are by version so you may still need to re-do certain events anyway.

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
At that point it is better to just start again honestly, You can still use cheats but only do it to change score values incrementally as you unlock each scene. You can also check saves in OP, but they are by version so you may still need to re-do certain events anyway.
Thanks I took your advice and restarted. This game is ultra fickle about it's triggers, can't miss one because it will hold up the entire games progress. That's cool if you use the cheat to hurry the relationship farming but you have to be very careful not to leap over a trigger or you'll have to reload or restart so keep lots of saves. BTW anyone know how many in-game days on average people take to finish this game? Tnx etarg, appreciate your input.

Last edited:
Reactions: etarg
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes