Paracelso

Mar 4, 2018
To those who finished the game; What did you think of the end of the story? Or rather, is there closure to the story arcs?

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
To those who finished the game; What did you think of the end of the story? Or rather, is there closure to the story arcs?
Basically - the main story was revealed back in the update 0.42 (or 0.43), when told who the parents of the main character (the answer still depends on whether you applied the incest patch in the game or not).
All the updates that have come out since are sucking money out of patrons. This is my personal opinion and it may differ from others.

Personally, I missed more of the reveal of Janice's character and her developing relationship with Billy. I would certainly like a similar story in the new game.

• Haha
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

Dready1906

Nov 4, 2018
I installed the game without any mods, and I am having an issue, on scenes where you should be able to control the camera, with the camera wanting to move by itself. You can still override it manually, but when you go hands-off, the camera starts moving away again. I never had this issue with earlier versions (last one I played was 0.36). Any ideas?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I installed the game without any mods, and I am having an issue, on scenes where you should be able to control the camera, with the camera wanting to move by itself. You can still override it manually, but when you go hands-off, the camera starts moving away again. I never had this issue with earlier versions (last one I played was 0.36). Any ideas?
Based on your lack of useful information I can only come to one conclusion.

Clean your mouse!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
It does the same thing no matter which mouse I use. The cursor is steady.

I've also tried different quality and display size settings.
The game requires you to hold the right mouse button down to move the camera, so if you've tried a different mouse already then that leaves only the keyboard as a possible culprit.

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
For the Billy Path I didn't realise the "Give him the coupon" was the wrong thing to get the billy events with Janice, I got the cheat StateViewer, do I just need to increment billyjan to 1 to make it like I told him about Janice on the beach instead?

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
can someone link me the old cheat where i need to stand it the hallway to open the cheat menu,i dont understand how to use the current cheat mod by pressing f9

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can someone link me the old cheat where i need to stand it the hallway to open the cheat menu,i dont understand how to use the current cheat mod by pressing f9
That "old" cheat is the game's own built-in cheat. It tells you how to use it in the walkthrough.

seabreeze

Apr 20, 2018
7 year ago From beginning KST has Alot passion for The Twist make S Rank Gameplay Stories and S rank Sex pose Scene Full and alot suprise and Amazing for me .But After 7 year later of The Twist. feel like KST out of passion for The Twist from beginning make Rush Ending for 0.52 pool party update without show to player Ending For Love Route Ipatch and sharing route from billy patch Ending . disappointing for me End like this

I thought there were at least 2 endings . Ipatch Janice with Jason , Billy with Rachel (Atleast some Fantasy Fiction weeding Happyness Ending scene show us ) and Billy patch Sharing Route Ending Billy with Janice , Jason with Rachel . Feel Like The Twist Abandoned to me after 0.52update without show Any Ending Scene

KST If you make Master S RANK Gameplaystories Sexpose scene . Why dont make S RANK Hapyness Ending for Player who Love and Support The Twist of your .

It's really disappointment if it ends like this at 052update .But Thanks KST .The Twist to me Always Forever All Time Great and Legendary Master Art work Games in my heart .

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes