JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
i am having an issue with the shady guy at the school I cannot trigger him. I am very far into the game and usually he is triggered by now. I have great points with Adriana (studio girl) and I have progressed with her very far she talks about him but never sends me to him as she did in earlier versions.

exter

May 29, 2017
i am having an issue with the shady guy at the school I cannot trigger him. I am very far into the game and usually he is triggered by now. I have great points with Adriana (studio girl) and I have progressed with her very far she talks about him but never sends me to him as she did in earlier versions.
The shady guy at school should be involved with the story of the woman in the pharmacy. At the very beginning, when you try to find out about anal, she wont talk to you about it but your friend at school then tells you, that the shady guy sells pills that will help you, which you then put into her drink during her coffee break. So, it is not Adriana who sends you to him, but the guy at school.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I first played this game 3 or 4 years ago, at the time I thought it was fine graphics wise. Now I decided to play again since is complete but man, the graphics at least in the beginning are pretty rough specially since I just played Seaside Mystery.

My question is this, as I play do the graphics get better with the game updates that happened throughout the time or this not how 3D game works?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My question is this, as I play do the graphics get better with the game updates that happened throughout the time or this not how 3D game works?
That's not how a 3D game works.

Whilst this isn't the most demanding game on a GPU, the graphical quality is affected by what it's set at when you hit play from the launcher. There's a drop-down list of graphics options that will dictate the overall graphical quality, but the highest setting is as good as it gets as far as the skin/texture meshes go.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That's not how a 3D game works.

Whilst this isn't the most demanding game on a GPU, the graphical quality is affected by what it's set at when you hit play from the launcher. There's a drop-down list of graphics options that will dictate the overall graphical quality, but the highest setting is as good as it gets as far as the skin/texture meshes go.
I literally just found out haha. I was playing on the default quality which is the "fastest", now I changed to "high" and is a lot better, thanks.

I'm a console player, so I'm not used to choose graphics quality:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes