alisida

May 12, 2018
I've got a problem with the Mac version. Every time I press load game I get black screen. Any ideas how can I fix this ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
iMac, ventura 13.4 I think the problem is with the save provided, if I delete it I can see the load files not sure why
iMac is not really saying much. Apple silicon or Intel ? GPU ? Memory ?
That being said, I tried the save posted here and could load it without problems. (2017 Retina iMac on Mojave)
What you could try is to delete the Unity.KsTgames.TheTwist in ~/Library/Application Support and start the game anew. Make a new save and then replace that save file with the one you downloaded here.
If you want to keep your own saves, make a duplicate of the folder before you delete it.

Reactions: alisida

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
anyone have the same graphical problem like me even in the game the clothes are like this and I have try the com version and full version and the same thing

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Select a higher graphics quality in the launcher.

What version?
THX .. I didnt see that I am running the game on lowest graphics anyway about NV I mean this version many game like this one someone made copy of it in NV form it will be so nice to have one on this game ..

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

nochmal

Mar 27, 2019
I have the problem, that i can't get the neclace die the Date with the mother. I have the Dress an done everything according to the walkthrough, but when i am in Emmas house on the fight time , the Red box under the TV isn't highlighted or usable. Any ideas?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Alas, germ-backlog of NTR scene, about what author prefered to forget.
It says that even if your mother is in there and when you can see your father in the living room so unless he has superpowers, I don think so and it is just to prevent any bathroom action when your dad is around
When I first saw things like that I figured the dev might have originally envisioned having some sort of NTR path, but chose (was strong-armed) to finish the game without it. I had hoped after completion they might do a patch for an NTR storyline.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I have the problem, that i can't get the neclace die the Date with the mother. I have the Dress an done everything according to the walkthrough, but when i am in Emmas house on the fight time , the Red box under the TV isn't highlighted or usable. Any ideas?
You have to get Emma Relation high enough that she invites you inside (which it sounds you have done already)
Then you have to mow her lawn on Thursday. After that, she invites you in for water. When she goes for water you are left alone in livingroom. You can then steal her jewelry or install camera.

Of course all this requires that the quest be properly triggered earlier by discussing with mom, sister, Billy, Kelly what to do for a date. Then you get dress, restaurant idea and jewelry idea. Once those flags are triggered, you should be able to steal the necklace.

superman4207

Jun 25, 2020
It's not a red box. It's almost kind of invisible to the right of the gray/silver cable box, or whatever that is. It will highlight if you move your cursor to the right of the silver cable box.

Reactions: ChiChat00
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes