RUTHWolff77

Mar 12, 2021
im currently trying to meet rachel at the park while she goes home carying bags but im at the park from 13 to 18 she just doesnt shows up { im curently on 0.15}

Jun 15, 2018
Man, is it just me, or if you do some things out of order, this game breaks?
I don't remember the game fully breaking but to find exactly what you have to do is a HUGE pain in the ass. You might have missed 1 tiny step somewhere 4 hours ago, and Bam, you're done for. It's recoverable (I think) but it is very very hard to do. You will literally have to redo everything. Best is to follow walkthrough(Not the ingame walkthrough) step by step meticulously.

It does get annoying but that's literally the only way to play this game.

Reactions: ohwonders

HGLover

Sep 18, 2022
Is this game really completed? Or just on hiatus because of the other game KsT is working on? Apologies if this has been asked before.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
RNG is strong. Meeting photographer outside for smoke, meeting Billy mom in park, and many other events are RNG driven. Assuming appropriate triggers have been met. And of course there are some events that are time specific. Like Thursday Lawn Mowing, or the 3 days between photo sessions, etc.

What I am saying, is that perhaps what you think are bugs are in fact just bad rolls on the die, or you are on the wrong day or wrong time of day.

Reactions: Saxafran

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
what needs to be done for Julia to enter Jackson's room and tell about Janice walking around in her underwear

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
So how does the game end?
Kelly apologises front of everyone, all girls, MC make orgy in pool, Billy joins them very lately (perhaps due to author lazyness to make more animations with him), Jason wonders, where they stopped about forgiving Kelly, and everyone aggreed to repeat pool meeting. The End. Cliffhanger.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
What does the walkthrough say ?
86. When the number of points scored by Janice reaches 250 or higher, go to the bedroom between 20:00 and 22:00. Catch Janice changing clothes. You have 2 options: a) “Casual Wear”: Choose between different outfits. Now select the colors for each zone. Choose any outfit except “default clothes". When choosing a swimsuit, you can also use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Finally, click “Ask her to wear casual clothes.” b) “Swimsuit”: Choose one of the different swimwear. Now select the colors for each zone and use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Finally, click “Ask her to wear this swimsuit.” 87. Go to Jason's room. Julia comes in and tells me that Janice is walking around in her underwear. Go to Julia's room when she is lying on her bed and checking her phone. Click “Talk about clothes". Now you have 2 options: a) “Casual clothes”: Choose between “clothes for Christmas holidays”, “Black underwear“ and ”Underwear". Click “Done” and “Ask her to wear this all the time.” Thus, Julia's clothing score increases to 20. (You can't choose a color for each zone and you can't use sliders to select smoothness and metallic look. This only applies to her latex outfits, which will appear later in the game, and her swimwear.) b) “Swimwear": Select “Default Swimsuit". Now select the colors for each zone and use the sliders to select the smoothness and metallic look for each zone. Click Done. Then click “Put this on” so Julia can wear a swimsuit on that day, or “Wear this also daily

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Kelly apologises front of everyone, all girls, MC make orgy in pool, Billy joins them very lately (perhaps due to author lazyness to make more animations with him), Jason wonders, where they stopped about forgiving Kelly, and everyone aggreed to repeat pool meeting. The End. Cliffhanger.
What does Kelly apologize for? Also, do we find out who the MC real parents are? (I never got too far in the game cause the order in which to do things is so particular that I lose track of what I am suppose to do)

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
What does Kelly apologize for?
With cunning, sleeping pills and blackmailing she made some persons her BDSM toys. Threatened jason to hand over to cops for stolen medicines, captured compromising picture of danielle and threatened to get her fired, pulled Kira and rebecca into this quagmire, got Michelle drunk with pleeping pill, blackmailed Janice to divulge her kidnapping of baby Jason (from Brenda Peres by the way). Jason began to antagonize her and gathered all girls to decide what to do with her.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
As requested from another user, here is a Torrent of the game.
Archive format .RAR
128MB dictionary size.
Compression: BEST.

Have fun.

(Right click - Save As)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes