EpiLOXIM

Jan 15, 2022
Good evening guys! Is Twist 0.52 really the final version or does it have another part?
And if it is, can I have a link to download it? I have 0.47

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
C an I have a link to download it?
The 0.47 I have is from Patreon!
You must've seen the very first post, right?
You've been around long enough to know about that.

The one with all the various links including the ones to download the game and for useful links/frequently asked questions, other people's saves etc... :unsure:

EpiLOXIM

Jan 15, 2022
You must've seen the very first post, right?
You've been around long enough to know about that.

The one with all the various links including the ones to download the game and for useful links/frequently asked questions, other people's saves etc... :unsure:
ok!I was on the first pages!I found them!Thanks!!!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
trying to extract, and it tells me that there is nothing to extract! :(
I could download and extract the walkthrough without problems.
I suggest you check the file size to see if your download is complete and use a different extraction program.

EpiLOXIM

Jan 15, 2022
I could download and extract the walkthrough without problems.
I suggest you check the file size to see if your download is complete and use a different extraction program.
I tried to open it from 2 different links, with WinRAR, but it doesn't find anything to open!
If someone can give me some advice to help me I will appreciate it!!!
Thanks and sorry for rambling and spamming!!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I tried to open it from 2 different links, with WinRAR, but it doesn't find anything to open!
If someone can give me some advice to help me I will appreciate it!!!
Thanks and sorry for rambling and spamming!!!
Did you check the file size like PBS666 advised?
Right-click, properties, look at how big it is. Should be around 2.3GB in size and make sure winrar is updated, and just in case install an alternative like 7zip.

Reactions: EpiLOXIM and PBS666

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, need some help
@ step 96. "Go to the bathroom and click on the shower to hide the spy camera in there."
then step 98 says the next day I'm supposed to get video 004 there but i got video 001 instead..
I already have those videos from 1 to 3, what's going on, am i supposed to plant sc from the bathroom or is this WT mistake?
This is from walkthrough 0.52.

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
Hello, need some help
@ step 96. "Go to the bathroom and click on the shower to hide the spy camera in there."
then step 98 says the next day I'm supposed to get video 004 there but i got video 001 instead..
I already have those videos from 1 to 3, what's going on, am i supposed to plant sc from the bathroom or is this WT mistake?
This is from walkthrough 0.52.
I think Video 004 should be Julia and Janice in the shower. After planting the camera in the shower, have sex with Janice at the pool, then let Julia join. When they go off to shower together, don't spy on them (or maybe it doesn't matter if you spy on them or not). Then check the camera the next day.

Hey guys, is it possible to not let Billy fuck Janice in the game?
Yes. The big start to the Billy path is letting him spy on the blowjobs with Janice at the pool. Then he wants to join in. Chase him off whenever you spot him at the pool. Eventually, you'll be past the point with Janice where he joins and you don't have to worry about him any more.

Reactions: Mr.Prince
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes