john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I think my save is bugged. I buy the orange latex suit before a realy needed and gave it to rebecca. Now i recieve the mensage to buy it and says allready have it. is there a thing i cant throw it away so i can buy another one?
You'll have to use the cheat mod and set the dress to 0, Anon4321 have answered this before. Just search the thread and you should find it.
Can someone tell me how I can show Rebecca the video and how I can progress with Adrianna? I keep talking to them and aside from increasing score with Rebecca at 50 and my score with Adrianna still being at 15, I don't know what to do.
For Rebecca you have to go to class a few times before you can show her the video. For Adrianna you have to progress with Julia. Just follow the walkthrough and you should be fine if you pay attention to what points the characters should be at.

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
You'll have to use the cheat mod and set the dress to 0, Anon4321 have answered this before. Just search the thread and you should find it.

For Rebecca you have to go to class a few times before you can show her the video. For Adrianna you have to progress with Julia. Just follow the walkthrough and you should be fine if you pay attention to what points the characters should be at.
But I've been going to class until I've reached the point where every time I go there, I'm forced to leave because the main character doesn't want to bother her. I'm at score 70 and nothing has happened. Is it because of the cheat mod, or do I have to progress with other characters to show Rebecca the video?

TheEdge23

Aug 2, 2017
You can also try this, from my bugs post

1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permenant closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0
Was having this issue too, this fixed it for me.

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
But I've been going to class until I've reached the point where every time I go there, I'm forced to leave because the main character doesn't want to bother her. I'm at score 70 and nothing has happened. Is it because of the cheat mod, or do I have to progress with other characters to show Rebecca the video?
Oh wait never mind about Rebecca. I figured it out. Turns out I was supposed to keep meeting her until I show her the video without studying the Algebra book at home. That really messed up. Thanks for the help with Adrianna.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yes I download Mac version
message appears The application “TheTwist049MAC” can’t be opened.
I can't fix it
Two things might have gone wrong:
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the TheTwist049MAC app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Again, mind the space between the command and the path. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on TheTwist049MAC app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file TheTwist049MAC. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not trolling, I'm serious, if you don't have v0.4 why are you commenting?
Because you're asking for something nobody will have, for pretty ridiculous reasons.
A version, 45 versions ago, nearly four years ago, that will have basically nothing to do, because your computer is just that obsolete?:ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes