Titoojas

Jan 28, 2018
When I click on the load menu from the main menu I just got the picture of the menu with nothing more and when I want too try to save a new files from a new game I just get a black screen did some one get that probleme or have a solution

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
When I click on the load menu from the main menu I just got the picture of the menu with nothing more and when I want too try to save a new files from a new game I just get a black screen did some one get that probleme or have a solution
Try to delete folder and reextract game from archive.

Sapp12

Jul 1, 2018
Switching scenes was so painfully slow I decided to investigate a bit... besides the being painfully slow at loading scenes (nothing much I can do about that without a lot of work) every time you switch scenes the game does a bunch of calls to wait and to fade the screen. Note that no scene loading is done during this time, the CPU is essentially idle for 1.5-3s every time you switch locations...

I modified the cheat mod to test this and it seems to be true, I basically patched the FadeScreen and Wait functions to be instant.
Here is a comparison video:
View attachment 2243566

Note that this is experimental and might break some stuff. "Wait" is used during many scenes, and I am unsure if they were necessary during scene changes for some reason. Still, I would appreciate some input about how the mod works. Especially if you find any game breaking bugs that I should fix before I release this properly.
Using it is the same as any command in the cheat mod: Just toggle the new commands (F9->Commands->Advanced->InstantWait/InstantFade).

Are there any errors during the game or is it working and you can bet?

zulvarn

Jan 12, 2019
The text is written through a translator. So, this is a great game! I'm just thrilled! How long have I been looking for something like this, where there will be just a lot of content and at the same time I find out that I have not discovered everything! I'm thrilled! Thank you so much for this project! Unfortunately, there are difficulties with patreon, but if the game was released on Steam, I would love to buy it! You deserve it.

fools_85

Nov 3, 2017
I'm trying to play this game on linux. But 2 things are stopping me...
1. The mod doesn't work. I've gotten the notification in the top left screen saying I should use F9 to get the cheat menu, but it doesn't work. I tried changing the key, but still nothing. (I got the notification by adding the winhttp library in winetricks)
2. I can't move around the camera. When I'm in a room I can't zoom or get different angles.

I got the fonts to show by installing fonts in winetricks. (or downloaded some msfonts, don't remember which. It works now )

Any hints or tips for my 2 issues?

Sapp12

Jul 1, 2018
It seems to be working without errors, as far as I know.

Should work if you install AutoTranslator as a BepInEx plugin, follow .
Cheat Mod 2 - i uploaded 2 files and a folder from the archive to the root game and from the XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.2.0.zip (BepInEx) archive I threw it into the root game, i press F9 in the game and zero reaction

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Cheat Mod 2 - i uploaded 2 files and a folder from the archive to the root game and from the XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.2.0.zip (BepInEx) archive I threw it into the root game, i press F9 in the game and zero reaction
Upload and attach TheTwist1_0.52.1-cracked\BepInEx\LogOutput.log, if it's not there you did something wrong. Make sure the files look as such:
1689800100137.png

Last edited:

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
I don't have a LogOutput.log file in my BepInEx folder

v1_0.52.1-cracked game
The problem is you installed both ReiPatcher and BepInEx, you can't have two Plugin Managers at the same time. I would extract the game in a new folder to have clean copy, install the files from the cheat plugin, and after that only the files from XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.2.0.zip. After running once you can configure the translator in TheTwist1_0.52.1-cracked\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

Reactions: Sapp12

fools_85

Nov 3, 2017
My LogOutput.log if anyone has a good idea :)
Code:
[Message:   BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - TheTwist (2/11/2023 1:00:41 PM)
[Info   :   BepInEx] Running under Unity v2017.4.40.7214086
[Info   :   BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 2.0.50727.1433
[Info   :   BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Windows
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info   :   BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type UnityEngine.Application and name isBatchMode
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [CheatMenuPlugin 1.0.7]
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete

Sapp12

Jul 1, 2018
The problem is you installed both ReiPatcher and BepInEx, you can't have two Plugin Managers at the same time. I would extract the game in a new folder to have clean copy, install the files from the cheat plugin, and after that only the files from XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.2.0.zip. After running once you can configure the translator in TheTwist1_0.52.1-cracked\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
yep, it works now.. Thank you)

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
My LogOutput.log if anyone has a good idea :)
Code:
[Message:   BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - TheTwist (2/11/2023 1:00:41 PM)
[Info   :   BepInEx] Running under Unity v2017.4.40.7214086
[Info   :   BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 2.0.50727.1433
[Info   :   BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Windows
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info   :   BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type UnityEngine.Application and name isBatchMode
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [CheatMenuPlugin 1.0.7]
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
I honestly don't know, I never ran this game in wine. The request for the log was to check if the plugins were being loaded, in your case they seem to be, that's all I can tell from the log. The input issues you mention might have something to do with not being able to access the GUI, idk?... If you only want the cheat to speed up the loading times you can set InstantWait and InstantFade defaults to true in BepInEx\config\CheatMenuPlugin.cfg and use the in game cheats for the relation values.
Edit:
Oh I also noticed they strongly recommend proton over wine in BepInEx's docs. See if this link helps you:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes