fools_85

Nov 3, 2017
I honestly don't know, I never ran this game in wine. The request for the log was to check if the plugins were being loaded, in your case they seem to be, that's all I can tell from the log. The input issues you mention might have something to do with not being able to access the GUI, idk?... If you only want the cheat to speed up the loading times you can set InstantWait and InstantFade defaults to true in BepInEx\config\CheatMenuPlugin.cfg and use the in game cheats for the relation values.
Edit:
Oh I also noticed they strongly recommend proton over wine in BepInEx's docs. See if this link helps you:
I'll try proton. Thanks for the suggestion.

meitham

Feb 15, 2020
Hi I got stuck talking to Kendra's mission, I didn't see Kendra and Kendra in the relation section and i load the old save after the new version and i didnt remember i see the kendra in my old save TheTwist 2023-07-23 16-28-46-950.jpg TheTwist 2023-07-23 16-28-54-187.jpg

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What happen if you play the game without the walkthrough?
You get stuck and eventually wind up back here asking questions that 99% of the time result in being told to use the walkthrough, with the added possibility that you'll have to restart the game or use one of the multitude of saves provided by Anon4321 through the Useful Links in the OP.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
You get stuck and eventually wind up back here asking questions that 99% of the time result in being told to use the walkthrough, with the added possibility that you'll have to restart the game or use one of the multitude of saves provided by Anon4321 through the Useful Links in the OP.
I stopped using the Walkthrough because it is divided based on updates instead of characters.

vvvdddvdvdv

Jun 9, 2021
i might be a fucking moron but i know where tf the panties are, they are in the corner of the tub, but i can't turn my camera. Is this because i'm on laptop or something?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i might be a fucking moron but i know where tf the panties are, they are in the corner of the tub, but i can't turn my camera. Is this because i'm on laptop or something?
Possibly...
IIRC holding down right-ctrl will perform the same function as right-click for camera control.

sigmaovi

Oct 30, 2020
I am playing v0.40 Final
The step 787
The option "Talk about Janice's story "
Is not available
Please Help i have wasted my 1 day on it
Please Help
i have the same problem. Does anyone know a solution without having to use someone else's save?

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
i can't buy the elf poster cuz the game wouldn't let me buy it before Danielle's story and now the tab to buy it is closed because i completed billy's mom story first .

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
how do i change outfits and hair?
Alas, Twist don't have perfect customisation system like in Seaside Mystery. You can change outfit:
Janice in bedroom, Julia in her room, Janice hairstyle during Emma birthday orgy, choose during-sex outfits during some scenes and diary repeats, tanlines of Rachel Danielle in their houses, Dan lifeguard suit in beach.

Reactions: master110
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes