darlic

Feb 27, 2017
hi everybody, is it possible to add a "freecam" like unityexplorer into the game?
I don't know if unity explorer is different but there's already a freecam for most of the scenes (use WASD + QE keys),
Hey guys, is it possible to not let Billy fuck Janice in the game?
Yes
how i can make the game faster do I need better GPU or I need to buy SSD ?
I think a switch to an SSD would have a bigger impact in terms of performance

Reactions: Virgin Girl

PaHaN6

Feb 21, 2019
No one might read this but I think i have solved the Rebecca video problem. 1st install the mod. second make the homework stat to zero. Set Rebecca relationship point below 30. The rest follow the walkthrough.
man - thank you very much!i read this and its work perfectly.
shame i will be use this,because game work that way(i don't cheat before this bug).

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
man - thank you very much!i read this and its work perfectly.
shame i will be use this,because game work that way(i don't cheat before this bug).
This game is full of bugs and too much grinding definitely need the mod. Even with the mod there a bit of grinding as well as walkthrough because some event don't trigger if you don't do specific order.

lucas9735

Mar 17, 2020
hey guys i'm stuck at step 750, Kendra doesn't appear with the broken shoe and instead she's reading a book. Score is above 100 and i've done the leg massage at the beach, anyone know how to fix?

lance43230

Feb 2, 2020
  1. John must not be at home!
  2. At the afternoon (15:00 - 19:00) go to the dining room, when Janice is there.
  3. If she is drinking coffee, go to another room, then return to the dining room again.
  4. Repeat step 3 until you catch her drinking whiskey.
You can always use this trick, when you need a particular scene at a particular location.
Thanks, stuck no longer.

Jan 3, 2021
guys how long took u all to complete the game?
This game is an endless barrel, it would take you more than a year for sure if you only play occasionally, heck, I bet most people that have played this have yet to finish it. This game development was dragged for far too long, the dev milked the cow as much as he could.

boubouboox

Jul 12, 2020
hello
Has anyone already done this game on a mac M1? if or how? because when I download the file and decompress it at launch it indicates that it cannot open the application.
thank you in advance for your return

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Can you miss out on anything if you don't follow the walkthough?
Like, is there scenes that you must do something very specific in order to unlock it. If not, you miss on that scene forever?
I just want to play the game without having to Alt-Tab constantly to the walkthrough

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can you miss out on anything if you don't follow the walkthough?
Like, is there scenes that you must do something very specific in order to unlock it. If not, you miss on that scene forever?
I just want to play the game without having to Alt-Tab constantly to the walkthrough
It's more that if you don't follow the walkthrough, it's possible to soft-lock yourself out of progressing through the game.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes