JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
The shady guy at school should be involved with the story of the woman in the pharmacy. At the very beginning, when you try to find out about anal, she wont talk to you about it but your friend at school then tells you, that the shady guy sells pills that will help you, which you then put into her drink during her coffee break. So, it is not Adriana who sends you to him, but the guy at school.

thanks thats is not happening and anal at pharmacy is stalled too...i can have either sex with kelly and adrianna talks about him but wont send me to him like she did in previous versions of the game is there a way to tackle this in the cheat editor?

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Switching scenes was so painfully slow I decided to investigate a bit... besides the being painfully slow at loading scenes (nothing much I can do about that without a lot of work) every time you switch scenes the game does a bunch of calls to wait and to fade the screen. Note that no scene loading is done during this time, the CPU is essentially idle for 1.5-3s every time you switch locations...

I modified the cheat mod to test this and it seems to be true, I basically patched the FadeScreen and Wait functions to be instant.
Here is a comparison video:
View attachment 2243566

Note that this is experimental and might break some stuff. "Wait" is used during many scenes, and I am unsure if they were necessary during scene changes for some reason. Still, I would appreciate some input about how the mod works. Especially if you find any game breaking bugs that I should fix before I release this properly.
Using it is the same as any command in the cheat mod: Just toggle the new commands (F9->Commands->Advanced->InstantWait/InstantFade).
Switching scenes was so painfully slow I decided to investigate a bit... besides the being painfully slow at loading scenes (nothing much I can do about that without a lot of work) every time you switch scenes the game does a bunch of calls to wait and to fade the screen. Note that no scene loading is done during this time, the CPU is essentially idle for 1.5-3s every time you switch locations...

I modified the cheat mod to test this and it seems to be true, I basically patched the FadeScreen and Wait functions to be instant.
Here is a comparison video:
View attachment 2243566

Note that this is experimental and might break some stuff. "Wait" is used during many scenes, and I am unsure if they were necessary during scene changes for some reason. Still, I would appreciate some input about how the mod works. Especially if you find any game breaking bugs that I should fix before I release this properly.
Using it is the same as any command in the cheat mod: Just toggle the new commands (F9->Commands->Advanced->InstantWait/InstantFade).
Wow much better with this mod thanks

Reactions: Taeri_is_hot

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
The shady guy at school should be involved with the story of the woman in the pharmacy. At the very beginning, when you try to find out about anal, she wont talk to you about it but your friend at school then tells you, that the shady guy sells pills that will help you, which you then put into her drink during her coffee break. So, it is not Adriana who sends you to him, but the guy at school.

which guy at school....???. I have done the anal thing I have progressed into the story very far (450 days) and still cant get the shady guy to speak to me.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 1.0-0.52.1 Cracked
Language: English
Other Games: Seaside Mystery
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - SAVE - Related Links* - Cheat Mod - Cheat Mod 2

hakulaku97 thanks for the link & skai thanks for the crack
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
this walkthrough is so bad
anyone have better walkthrough ?

beryn

May 8, 2017
Really annoyed, trying to do part 752b in the wt but it just never happens and so I can't get the glue and therefore the game is stuck.
I'm really tired that there is no way to skip those random parts, so you don't have to spend hours repeating the same thing to no avail.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 1.0-0.52.1 Cracked
Language: English
Other Games: Seaside Mystery
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - SAVE - Related Links* - Cheat Mod - Cheat Mod 2

hakulaku97 thanks for the link & skai thanks for the crack
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
the game is completed?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Well, considering fit prefix in hat of thread - yes. I think, many other scenes could be added in game, but it will happen never.:cry:
When Mc goes to the hospital to ask for documents, the nurse replies that he has to wait for the next update.
The game appears to be incomplete.
Maybe Dev got tired of the game and decided to speed up the whole story.
The game is incomplete.
I always thought KsT was a great Dev, and had a lot of respect for him.
If he decided to finish the game halfway through, that shows that he's just a Dev like many others, who don't end games

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes