Jan 7, 2022
Guys just started playing this game, I'm playing on laptop without a mouse.
During sex scenes, WASD keys work to move the camera.

My current relationship with Janice is 130, however I still didn't find any panties in the bathroom!! I didn't cheat any stats, only used cheat to add money and restore energy.

Now why cant I find those damn panties. Should we be able to move the camera in bathroom(bathtub one) like during anytime??
Or can we see it randomly on the floor even without moving the mouse?
Or am I am not getting those because of high relationship value?

Is there any way to cheat to get the panties like editing the saves or something?? I'm really stuck as I'm unable to progress....

Also, I just read the walkthough now since I dont like seeing them at the start. One point says that we have to massage janice shoulders without relationship being too high so that we can only kiss her first and then next stage is pulling down the top and sucking boobs. Now I think I got high relationship value before this and when I massaged her shoulders then boobs, he kissed her (first time) and directly sucked her boobs(happened during the first kiss on couch). Will this affect gameplay later or can I ignore?

Thanks in advance.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Guys just started playing this game, I'm playing on laptop without a mouse.
During sex scenes, WASD keys work to move the camera.

My current relationship with Janice is 130, however I still didn't find any panties in the bathroom!! I didn't cheat any stats, only used cheat to add money and restore energy.

Now why cant I find those damn panties. Should we be able to move the camera in bathroom(bathtub one) like during anytime??
Or can we see it randomly on the floor even without moving the mouse?
Or am I am not getting those because of high relationship value?

Is there any way to cheat to get the panties like editing the saves or something?? I'm really stuck as I'm unable to progress....

Also, I just read the walkthough now since I dont like seeing them at the start. One point says that we have to massage janice shoulders without relationship being too high so that we can only kiss her first and then next stage is pulling down the top and sucking boobs. Now I think I got high relationship value before this and when I massaged her shoulders then boobs, he kissed her (first time) and directly sucked her boobs(happened during the first kiss on couch). Will this affect gameplay later or can I ignore?

Thanks in advance.
You can hold down your right tracker button and then use the trackpad to turn the camera, WASD keys are optional. The panties are located to the left of the bathbub, so once you go into the bathroom and then go into the bathtub room. You hold the right mouse/track pad button and turn the camera to the left and you should see the panties laying on the floor near the bottom left corner of the room.

As for Janice points being too high, you can use the cheat mod to lower the points to where the walkthrough says it should be.

This is a game where you need to follow the walkthrough very closely, good luck and enjoy.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
yea theres a few I wouldnt mind dating and seeing what could happen. Pregnancy with all of them would be cool. id like to see an option with like a day care or something with all the kids running around or something. could be interesting.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, on a weekend at 16:00, it says Mom is at the beach but when I go there, no one is there and the dialougue appears which says something like, that's odd...I'm sure I saw mom come to beach (something along those lines).

So where is she?

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Guys, on a weekend at 16:00, it says Mom is at the beach but when I go there, no one is there and the dialougue appears which says something like, that's odd...I'm sure I saw mom come to beach (something along those lines).

So where is she?
I think you should check beach's special place (unloackable by doing drug dealer quests. Drug dealer is shady guy near school).

cr4ck0r

Feb 9, 2019
This should be pinned to the OP, for all the Mac users to come...
Two things might have gone wrong:
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the TheTwist049MAC app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on TheTwist049MAC app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file TheTwist049MAC. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.

Fox357

Jul 9, 2019
Hello guys,

Sorry to come with that (I know the question was asked many times), but I really need help with the point 295 in the WT (the latex only event).

I tried to follow all tips I found (best chances on Thursday, make default bed Jason's, make sure John is not at home, leave and re-enter the living room until the scene is triggered when she's in the bedroom) but still no way to trigger it.

Thanks

wraxor

Dec 15, 2022
does anybody know a sollution for the pink/magenta glitch? I get this at all animation scenes.
RX 7900xt and tried all kind off settings. new PC, so all drivers up-to-date.

TrashSifter

Aug 4, 2018
For step 602 I go to Danielle's house but I don't get an option to sneak to her backyard, what do I do? Edit: I read it again fuck I didn't think it was Michelle

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
does anybody know a sollution for the pink/magenta glitch? I get this at all animation scenes.
RX 7900xt and tried all kind off settings. new PC, so all drivers up-to-date.
New does not = up to date.

AMD released a new driver on 2nd of November for the RX 7900xt graphics card. Download and install it to see if it fixes the pink screen.

You might also download direct X and .NET Framework from Microsoft as well as Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One from techpowerup and install it too.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes