cudebosta799

Nov 21, 2020
:cry:When I go to the living room, the game freezes and gives an error, it didn't happen before, does anyone have a solution? Remembering that it's a great game:love:(y)

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
i didn't play the game in along time
did mc find his real mom or just janic ?
Officially, mother's name is unknown, Janice kidnapped baby-MC from her to save him. But Jan descripted her appearance, and MC imagined portrait of Brenda Perez from Seaside Mystery.

If incest patch installed, then she is Janice.

Aug 15, 2023
I love this game but it needs some serious quality of life adjustments for replayability sake. starting over is super tedious and installing a later save skips a lot of unrepeatable content.

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Hey am new to this game I may be wierd to ask this but can it possible to avoid sharing janice with billy? I am now to the point where billy ask me to let janice blowjob him with blindfold. Can I just ignor him and progress story or this is a must have thing to progress story?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hey am new to this game I may be wierd to ask this but can it possible to avoid sharing janice with billy? I am now to the point where billy ask me to let janice blowjob him with blindfold. Can I just ignor him and progress story or this is a must have thing to progress story?
THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT
WALKTHROUGH (UP TO 0.52.1) WITH ALL NTR, WATERSPORTS AND PEGGING REMOVED

First post ¦ Related Links ¦ Anon4321's post.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
It's random chance if they are in the bed room. You just have to keep trying until you get the scene

You are going to class without reading the book in your bedroom first right? cause if you read the book in the bedroom first you will not trigger the "show video" option.
Yhea same issue here how many times do I have to read that book to trigger the '' show video'' option. Or what am I missing I have 65 relation score, I have the video, but I keep getting that I shouldn't disturb her plus I studied the book more than 3 times what am I missing!?.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Yhea same issue here how many times do I have to read that book to trigger the '' show video'' option. Or what am I missing I have 65 relation score, I have the video, but I keep getting that I shouldn't disturb her plus I studied the book more than 3 times what am I missing!?.
Did you use the cheat mod to goose her relationship points?

I suppose if the message says you need to read the book in your bedroom 3 times then do it and wait a week in game and then don't read the book and try her in the class room to trigger the study scene and offer the video then.

Reactions: Necromant

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Did you use the cheat mod to goose her relationship points?

I suppose if the message says you need to read the book in your bedroom 3 times then do it and wait a week in game and then don't read the book and try her in the class room to trigger the study scene and offer the video then.
Yeah I used the cheat for the relationshi points.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I would set it back to 0 and remove the book from your room with the cheat mod and start over with Rebecca's class.
Yhea well I gotta restart over again sences I don't have the cheat mod version but thanks. And any other bugs that you know so I can be ready. Please

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Yhea well I gotta restart over again sences I don't have the cheat mod version but thanks. And any other bugs that you know so I can be ready. Please
I can give you general pointers as I haven't played the game all the way through yet. So Anon4321 is the one that might can answer your question about bugs.

You really need the cheat mod installed with the game to cut down on the grind as the time skip function is a must.

You should not add a ton of relationship point with characters as that will cause bugs with event triggers, like the blackmail video with Rebecca not triggering.

This is especially true when you have not started getting point with unknown characters, so if the cheat mod say 0 points with a character you should not add points with them.

But with that said adding 10-20 points to known characters should not hurt as long as it is with in the range of the section in the walkthrough.

On the point of the walkthrough, you must follow it while playing and stay with in range of the relationship points at the start of the section.

If you deviate from the walkthrough you might screw up the triggers in the next section, but generally if you meet a character that is not mentioned in that section of the walkthrough you can leave them alone (don't add any more points) until you get to them later on.

If you play the game in fullscreen mode it better if you have a dual monitor setup as you won't have to alt+tab to change to the walkthrough and the game. If that is not an option put the walkthrough on your phone to read it while you are playing, it will make it way less annoying.

If you screw up and can't advance, grab a save from Anon4321 and continue from there. He has posted save from v0.4 to the final v0.52.

That's it I think, enjoy the game.

Reactions: Gandalf78

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Can anyone help, no idea why, but when I click load game, I get the following:
View attachment 3106713
Try deleting the old (KsTgames) game folder from "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames"

Read Anon4321's post about how to get to appdata folder.

Any advice to raise Emma? I read the walkthrough but I don't get how it got so high with only the lawn.
Follow the guide and mow the lawn until you get no more points with the mowing, then follow the guide and ask for water next time and talk about exercising.

Keep following the guide until you get no more points and move on to the next section of the guide.

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Try deleting the old (KsTgames) game folder from "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames"

Read Anon4321's post about how to get to appdata folder.

Follow the guide and mow the lawn until you get no more points with the mowing, then follow the guide and ask for water next time and talk about exercising.

Keep following the guide until you get no more points and move on to the next section of the guide.
You my friend are a genius. Thank you so much for the help. I can now play the game again.

Reactions: john1230

wraxor

Dec 15, 2022
New does not = up to date.

AMD released a new driver on 2nd of November for the RX 7900xt graphics card. Download and install it to see if it fixes the pink screen.

You might also download direct X and .NET Framework from Microsoft as well as Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One from techpowerup and install it too.
I tried everything, nothing helps. For me the game is unplayable with this bug.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes