Version 22H2

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The game keeps crashing Janice and Emma and is slow, please help
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.3 GB usable)
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
You are seeing the results of relying on the integrated graphic to play games on, and it is not a nice experience as you already know.

General rule of thumb is: integrated graphics should only be used to decode cat videos on Youtube.

You have two options: lower the resolution to 1280x720 and play.

Buy an old graphics card and play on that.

I would look at the NVidia GTX 1060 this would play most of the games on F95 with ease, but the lowest graphics card I would look at is the GTX 960.

Of course there's nothing stopping you from getting a better (GTX 1070, GTX 1080) card if you can find it for a good price.

Just don't go any lower (GTX 860, GTX 760 etc..) than that as it is not worth it.

I want full save
You want to learn to read and how to use the search function.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks the quarantine part is gone…but when I open try to open the TheTwistMac it says unable to open libmono.0.dylib
I’m confused so need help with that..

No worries got it just had change the quarantine settings of other files as well
Cheers mate
Good to know. In my experience, once the quarantine of the app was removed, the quarantine status of the components didn't matter anymore, both under Mojave and Monterey.
Moral of the story: if xattr -d com.apple.quarantine doesn't do the trick, try xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine

Reactions: Qtiomega89

OrialCon

Oct 12, 2019
Just in the loading screen, my graphic card often working full load, this game has so heavy crash, I always get error "no signal" from my graphic card while play this game, I had used 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (such as 1280x720, 1920x1080)
I´m playing with a nvidia gt 1030 and runs perfectly at 1920x1080 in high quality
Specs:
nVidia gt 1030
16gb ram DDR4
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz

Reactions: Jimmy2000
Aug 15, 2023
I really love this game but the random events really start to pancake on top of each other too much. If you're trying to get one specific event to trigger after a certain amount of time played suddenly you've got three or four other random events that can happen all vying for the same time slots. I was trying to get oil out of the car and each time I tried to go outside the home I kept getting stopped by the random jogging interactions. Trying to get the three girls drinking in the living room is mixed with Janice showing up at night, Julia showing up at night, and the Pool event.

it's the only bad thing about the game, too much time wasted trying to trigger the right event.

OrialCon

Oct 12, 2019
esta muy bueno el juego, pero aveces se bloquea el evento qure no sale
Los eventos suelen salir aleatoriamente, por eso cuando guardas el juego y lo vuelves a cargar, puede salirte otro totalmente distinto, o ninguno.
----
The events usually appear randomly, so when you save the game and reload it, you may get a completely different one, or none at all.

NKSebas

Formerly 'NekoSebas'
Oct 23, 2020
Does anyone know why the 720 mission of the guide does not appear to me?
version 0.37
"720. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon.
Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone.
Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop."

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Hey, I’m unable to run the game on MAC… when I extract the files I went to MACOS directory but the the file “TheTwistMAC” runs in text editor and when I try to run it via the terminal it says permission denied….
So could somebody please guide me how to run the game on MAC?
I had similar problems and also a problem with the mouse and screen rotation. Buddy, the only solution is to switch to a Windows computer :ROFLMAO:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I had similar problems and also a problem with the mouse and screen rotation. Buddy, the only solution is to switch to a Windows computer :ROFLMAO:
You really are a Rascal:ROFLMAO:

You don't need to switch, you can install Windows and dual boot to the required OS or you can install a virtual box and run Windows in a virtual machine.

Don't know how well Windows will run on Mac hardware in a virtual machine but should be doable.

Windows is getting worst and worst with each new version, I can't wait for ReactOS to be stable enough for everyday use so that I can ditch Windows once and for all:mad:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You really are a Rascal:ROFLMAO:

You don't need to switch, you can install Windows and dual boot to the required OS or you can install a virtual box and run Windows in a virtual machine.

Don't know how well Windows will run on Mac hardware in a virtual machine but should be doable.

Windows is getting worst and worst with each new version, I can't wait for ReactOS to be stable enough for everyday use so that I can ditch Windows once and for all:mad:
Why all the trouble? Just play the Mac version.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
In the top menu, what does the lightning icon mean?
The only thing I can think of that you're referring to here, is the Energy display. Which isn't a menu, it's just part of the UI.
Should have numbers in it, that go up/down and can be raised to a higher maximum through certain events.

skeptandre

Jun 18, 2021
The only thing I can think of that you're referring to here, is the Energy display. Which isn't a menu, it's just part of the UI.
Should have numbers in it, that go up/down and can be raised to a higher maximum through certain events.
Thanks that's what I meant.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is the incest patch the intended story? And is it necessary for the final version or is it already implemented?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Is the incest patch the intended story? And is it necessary for the final version or is it already implemented?
Use the patch only if you want to know The Twist otherwise skip it, and no it's not included in the game so you have to download and put the patch into the correct folder yourself.

Reactions: Adabelitoo
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes