Jul 29, 2023
You really need to follow the walkthrough pretty closely for this game.

You have a few option open to you here.

1) start a new game and follow the walkthrough.

2) keep playing and circle back to Kira later.

3) grab a save for where you are currently and continue with your game.
ahh I went off on tangents when I saw other girls etc so I'm following the walk through but a bit out of sequence in some places, does that not work?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Unfortunately for me I don't know how to download the game without risk of a virus honestly I don't know anything about computers. I Wish everything could be available on joyplay.
Most people wish to have majority of the items to be compatible to their own needs, however there will be a number of items that will not meet their needs. There is a limitation for Joyplay to allow user to be able to run application that normally not available for Android system. There are other possible ways you could be able to try this VN without having some major concerns. Here are few possible ways:

1. Accept the risk, download and execute the application * recommend to have at least one antivirus program to scan the files.
2. Setup a virtual machine and put the application in there to execute
3. Use an older computer that is not being use as much, execute the application
4. Could buy a cheap computer, since number of computers become cheaper over the years. Most VN can run on low end computers without any major concern.
* There are other alternate ways to test application if you do not want to run it on your daily system.

Regarding to system virus (there are so many types of virus), it a risk for anyone to get it on their devices (Windows, Linux, Unix, MacOS, iPadOS, iOS, Android, and other operating system). If you are not comfortable with the application or site, then don't execute the program or go to the site.

You are not the only one who do not know much about computers and/or smart devices. You may want to reach out to the developer if they could check if their application could support android or so. If I understand correctly that Unity could be supported in multiple operating systems. I have some application on android and iOS devices that supported by same vendor's application. If not, then keep eye out over time, maybe there may be someone who may have converted this VN to Joyplay or have step by step process how to convert it yourself.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Most people wish to have majority of the items to be compatible to their own needs, however there will be a number of items that will not meet their needs. There is a limitation for Joyplay to allow user to be able to run application that normally not available for Android system. There are other possible ways you could be able to try this VN without having some major concerns. Here are few possible ways:

1. Accept the risk, download and execute the application * recommend to have at least one antivirus program to scan the files.
2. Setup a virtual machine and put the application in there to execute
3. Use an older computer that is not being use as much, execute the application
4. Could buy a cheap computer, since number of computers become cheaper over the years. Most VN can run on low end computers without any major concern.
* There are other alternate ways to test application if you do not want to run it on your daily system.

Regarding to system virus (there are so many types of virus), it a risk for anyone to get it on their devices (Windows, Linux, Unix, MacOS, iPadOS, iOS, Android, and other operating system). If you are not comfortable with the application or site, then don't execute the program or go to the site.

You are not the only one who do not know much about computers and/or smart devices. You may want to reach out to the developer if they could check if their application could support android or so. If I understand correctly that Unity could be supported in multiple operating systems. I have some application on android and iOS devices that supported by same vendor's application. If not, then keep eye out over time, maybe there may be someone who may have converted this VN to Joyplay or have step by step process how to convert it yourself.

Thanks hope someday this game may be available in joyplay.

Reactions: GodofGod

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Would anyone know if there is a way to make text boxes completely transparent in Unity games like you can with Renpy games?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
In my PC everything is so slow can anyone help on how to make the dam game faster?
It is the game, something to due with some settings for Unity that may be affecting the computer. I recommend you see if you can search in this form with few keywords. I haven't run this VN in very long time, however I do recall in early part of this VN it was slow and etc. I will see if I find any search results in this forum to see if there anything relate to resolve the performance issue.

*updated note*

There been some comments with performance issue in this forum. Fingers pointing both directions between the hardware you have and Unity program itself. One source mention changing your graphic settling to ultra. Another stated to pause or disable the antivirus program. Not much info for solution with Unity. Since this game is more of 3D animation, that usually draws a lot of performance issue with number of system that may not be able to meet the requirement to provide a smooth 3D animation from Unity. I have come across another Unity VN and did come cross some of the graphic performance issue and a different Unity VN I didnt come across graphic performance issue.

Recommend to check for other Unity VN that is an animated 3D Unity VN to see if you continue to have same issue. if you dont experience any graphic performance issue, then it this Unity VN that been causing you to have slow performance issue. It would be unknown how to determine what it may be. it could be the resolution too high, too dense, bad coding, and/or vendor software bug.

*end of update note*

Last edited:
Reactions: Necromant

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
It is the game, something to due with some settings for Unity that may be affecting the computer. I recommend you see if you can search in this form with few keywords. I haven't run this VN in very long time, however I do recall in early part of this VN it was slow and etc. I will see if I find any search results in this forum to see if there anything relate to resolve the performance issue.

*updated note*

There been some comments with performance issue in this forum. Fingers pointing both directions between the hardware you have and Unity program itself. One source mention changing your graphic settling to ultra. Another stated to pause or disable the antivirus program. Not much info for solution with Unity. Since this game is more of 3D animation, that usually draws a lot of performance issue with number of system that may not be able to meet the requirement to provide a smooth 3D animation from Unity. I have come across another Unity VN and did come cross some of the graphic performance issue and a different Unity VN I didnt come across graphic performance issue.

Recommend to check for other Unity VN that is an animated 3D Unity VN to see if you continue to have same issue. if you dont experience any graphic performance issue, then it this Unity VN that been causing you to have slow performance issue. It would be unknown how to determine what it may be. it could be the resolution too high, too dense, bad coding, and/or vendor software bug.

*end of update note*

Thanks I see what I can doo

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This dev for some reason never has sound in the games, not even music.

On another note what happened to the incest patch? Has it been added into the game already or is it just gone entirely?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
This dev for some reason never has sound in the games, not even music.

On another note what happened to the incest patch? Has it been added into the game already or is it just gone entirely?
You could find some instruction to do the and/or this on your own if needed. You may have to check a few of the links that may be the most recent instruction. I haven't check this VN in long time, so I know it used to have a patch, and things have changed and I lost track over time. Will need to make some time to sit down and go through this VN from the beginning anyway. I may not have it patch this time.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
You really need to follow the walkthrough pretty closely for this game.

You have a few option open to you here.

1) start a new game and follow the walkthrough.

2) keep playing and circle back to Kira later.

3) grab a save for where you are currently and continue with your game.
Sorry just want to ask if is there any way to made Jason and Kendra had a new sex scene ?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
How can I trigger step 100 I'm stuck
If I recall that correctly after reading what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was. I believe you need to do do few things with Emma in earlier steps and regarding to pearl necklace. you have to be at the back of the house at 5pm/1700 hrs

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
If I recall that correctly after reading what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was. I believe you need to do do few things with Emma in earlier steps and regarding to pearl necklace. you have to be at the back of the house at 5pm/1700 hrs

don't know what i missed I already robed the necklace and went to the date but every day at 17:00 in Emma's house she is not at the pool ?

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Sorry just want to ask if is there any way to made Jason and Kendra had a new sex scene ?
Game is finished, so no new scenes.
don't know what i missed I already robed the necklace and went to the date but every day at 17:00 in Emma's house she is not at the pool ?
It's random chance if she is at the pool. All you can do is use the cheat mod and go back a few hours and wait until she shows up.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes