Jan 3, 2021
For the things that require you to have sex with your mother a number of specific times, does it only counts if you penetrate her or are oral a titjob scenes counting?

RUTHWolff77

Mar 12, 2021
I did finished everything till 0.38 now the walkthrough tells me to launch browser to see that superhero outfit is out of stock but when I open browser nothing happens please help me

Jimmy2000

Jul 27, 2022
This game great but it is killing my PC, my system with graphic card Radeon RX580. I always get error "no signal" from my graphic card while play this game, I had used 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (such as 1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) . My PC is playing good for Battlefiled 1 and Red Dead Redemption 2 game.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I did finished everything till 0.38 now the walkthrough tells me to launch browser to see that superhero outfit is out of stock but when I open browser nothing happens please help me
Have you done the cosplay event? Probably need to repeat it to unlock the outfits
This game great but it is killing my PC, my system with graphic card Radeon RX580. I always get error "no signal" from my graphic card while play this game, I had used 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (such as 1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) . My PC is playing good for Battlefiled 1 and Red Dead Redemption 2 game.
AMD sucks at keeping the drivers up to date and working, get a system with Nvidia graphics card next time. They are lesser pain in the arse to deal with and generally the driver will install correctly.

Your issues might be solved if you update your driver and if you haven't done so install directX from Microsoft.

Jimmy2000

Jul 27, 2022
Just in the loading screen, my graphic card often working full load, this game has so heavy crash, I always get error "no signal" from my graphic card while play this game, I had used 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (such as 1280x720, 1920x1080)

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
any cheat to switch characters ? for example to switch jason with billy character ;)
You can use the world's most powerfulest graphics card and it'll work.
Just in the loading screen, my graphic card often working full load, this game has so heavy crash, I always get error "no signal" from my graphic card while play this game, I had used 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (such as 1280x720, 1920x1080)
Just for poop and giggles I tried to run the game on my crappy AMD laptop with integrated graphics, and it ran it quite admirably considering the lower mid end specifications.

AMD Pro A12-8800B Processor
AMD Radeon R7 integrated graphics processor
16 GB of RAM

1280x720 in windowed mode, it ran it extremely smooth and responsive.
1280x720 full screen mode, the graphics is blurry but it ran smooth and responsively.
1920x1080 full screen mode, the graphics stutters and is not very responsive but it still ran the game.

So I have no clue on why it's not running for you, but I can suggested a couple of things you can check.

Have a look at your anti virus and make sure it's not blocking part of the game's files, sometimes if it detects a possibly threat it will quarantine the file and remove it from the game's folder. So if you are missing some files the game might load but would not work right.

Secondly you can try "manual tuning" in your AMD software and see if that helps the game run any better.

That's all I can think of at this point, good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimmy2000

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Wish there was more scenes with Janice when she's pregnant, and more dialogue with Billy and pregnancy options with his mom if he's the father.

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Is the last event for this version of the game where everybody meet at Jason's house to talk about the pharmacy lady?

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Hey, I’m unable to run the game on MAC… when I extract the files I went to MACOS directory but the the file “TheTwistMAC” runs in text editor and when I try to run it via the terminal it says permission denied….
So could somebody please guide me how to run the game on MAC?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey, I’m unable to run the game on MAC… when I extract the files I went to MACOS directory but the the file “TheTwistMAC” runs in text editor and when I try to run it via the terminal it says permission denied….
So could somebody please guide me how to run the game on MAC?
Sure.
First of all it's Mac, not MAC :p
Then, to fix quarantine and permission issues, see this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v1-0-0-52-1-cracked-kst.1282/post-8401220

Reactions: Qtiomega89
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes