Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guys im having a problem with a new game trying to make the step 80 of the walktrough when a need to enter julias room after the 3 scenes with julia and janice in julias bedroom but aways i try to enter julias bedroom between 20h and 22h i get the msg that the room is locked.... anyone can helpme?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
guys im having a problem with a new game trying to make the step 80 of the walktrough when a need to enter julias room after the 3 scenes with julia and janice in julias bedroom but aways i try to enter julias bedroom between 20h and 22h i get the msg that the room is locked.... anyone can helpme?
Repeat step 79 until you get all three (a,b,c) outcome, and make sure you have enough points to trigger the scene.

Other than that, you have the walkthrough if you don't follow it there's nothing new we can offer to help you.

Petenuts

Nov 10, 2023
Hi guys.

Does anyone know how to trigger line 51 in the walkthrough? I've tried more than 5 times to peek at Janice peeing, but none of them result in Janice spanking Jason, which doesn't trigger the later peeing scene. I've finished the game, Janice's score is already the highest, and I'm only missing this one scene to unlock.

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Or if you have a full archive file that includes this scene unlocked you can share it with me as well, thanks a lot!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hi guys.

Does anyone know how to trigger line 51 in the walkthrough? I've tried more than 5 times to peek at Janice peeing, but none of them result in Janice spanking Jason, which doesn't trigger the later peeing scene. I've finished the game, Janice's score is already the highest, and I'm only missing this one scene to unlock.

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Or if you have a full archive file that includes this scene unlocked you can share it with me as well, thanks a lot!
Random chance.

If she is showering exit and re-enter until you get the toilet scene.

There is no gallery for older scenes so save file will do you no good, but if you still want it the save file is linked on the first post.

Petenuts

Nov 10, 2023
Random chance.

If she is showering exit and re-enter until you get the toilet scene.

There is no gallery for older scenes so save file will do you no good, but if you still want it the save file is linked on the first post.
Thank you very much!

I'm so stupid, I didn't notice the save file in the first post. Thanks again!

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
This game could have been great if they made it more linear instead of sandboxing the game until it was broke. You need to follow the walkthrough to a tee which is annoying, and there's no in game system on what to do next.

Also there's a very large luck system where one of two events may occur, and you'll get the wrong one 30 times before it finally happens. Or John will come home as you are doing a multi step process and it's incredibly annoying. Or Emma doing her jogs every time you come home.

With a little more care, and proper guide system, the game could have been special as it's not super conventional in just MC fucks everyone. A lot of people have fun which is great.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
is there a command line i can change to get emma to sit at her pool? i spent 3 in game weeks waiting for her to be fucking sad at her pool so i could move on with the game by talking to kelly and she's never sat by it.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
is there a command line i can change to get emma to sit at her pool? i spent 3 in game weeks waiting for her to be fucking sad at her pool so i could move on with the game by talking to kelly and she's never sat by it.
At what time do you go to wait for her? You know that you can advance time by 1-hour increments even at night, right?

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
At what time do you go to wait for her? You know that you can advance time by 1-hour increments even at night, right?
Yeah. I check the garden and if shes not there i wait an hour and check again. Literally all i did for 3 in gane weeks and she never popped there.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah. I check the garden and if shes not there i wait an hour and check again. Literally all i did for 3 in gane weeks and she never popped there.
You are doing it wrong!

When you go to the back garden and you see her exercising you need to leave and then go back to the garden until you see her sitting by the pool.

You don't leave and wait an hour and then go back to the garden, doing it this way will just skip her being in the garden.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes