maddogs243

Jun 18, 2017
i don't have the mask anymore in my inventory to choose the other option for billy instead of $300. does anyone have a fix of it or a save with mask in inventory?

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
walkthrough
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
190. If you have done "mom birthday" event you will have "Fuck her ass" option and if you have 420+ score with mom you will have "Train her ass" option.
191. If you choose to train her ass, you will need to repeat "training" 4 times to see full event.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm stuck
mom's score is 425
where can i Train her ass?

at night watching TV or on the bed?
-----------------------------------------------
my bad....
the timing is watching TV at night
and then chose sex > ass > train her ass

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
ok i dont know what to do next.. still early in the game but mom is 200 something
she comes in my room we fuck and on the couch
billi already got his show but for some reason i cant show him the pic in inventory
cant get no more points with teacher and kelly or mom or sis
right now its just repeating
on day 90 something havent gotten to get a glass of water from cutting lawn either
i can lie to sis to get in her room but cant do anything in her room
and this fucker just refuses to sell me drugs lol its pissing me off im just going in circles now someone please tell me wtf im missing. o yea and i still cant see the panties by the jacuzi lol and this bitch by lazzers just keeps smoking and thats all we talk about and thats it btw i cant get the lube either

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
bug fix version

Bugs fixed:
-Game freeze during scene with Kelly at studio.
-Blank TV screen during night scene with Julia.
-Option "Talk about smoking" no longer appears after Adrianna recieves the gum.
-Emma's pool cleaning now takes 2h.
-"Go to living room" added to the Kitchen at night.
-Emma will no longer appear jogging at the start of the game.
-Mailbox is no longer clickable while talking with Emma
-At night Julia no longer appear in two places at the same time.
Here is the earlier link. Honestly guys, just look and keep the thread clean. :p

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i have place the CD .but i can only choose hide and watch or leave when mom and emma work out .why
i can't Use hypno command?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i have place the CD .but i can only choose hide and watch or leave when mom and emma work out .why
i can't Use hypno command?
You have to use the hypno commands on mom, when she's working out alone (so not on tuesdays when Emma is there).

Reactions: jikhak

Alpha Warrior

Jul 14, 2017
These options are optional, you can not. It depens on you. Control is the best you have. So I like it more than other games.
you don't have to do the cuck scenes progress the story their optional.
yes i know there are optional and all , but since he putting it this early in the game mean that there are more down the pipeline . instead of putting effort in those he could , make new better scenes , progress the story like mentioned before ( also yes sex scenes are not story) or hell even finish most of the fuckking incompleted scenecs he leave here and there . anyway i can't blame him since it's looks like there number of cucks who like this game including himself and pay him for it so yea.

Patan

May 28, 2017
After our character says "Oh yeah! I was very bad.", the game gets stuck like in the picture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bug fix version

Bugs fixed:
-Game freeze during scene with Kelly at studio.
-Blank TV screen during night scene with Julia.
-Option "Talk about smoking" no longer appears after Adrianna recieves the gum.
-Emma's pool cleaning now takes 2h.
-"Go to living room" added to the Kitchen at night.
-Emma will no longer appear jogging at the start of the game.
-Mailbox is no longer clickable while talking with Emma
-At night Julia no longer appear in two places at the same time.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok i wake up at night watch TV but all i get is the handjob or blowjob options. My score with MOM is 445 i also have done the birthday scene. What am i missing? I did everythign else. This is the only thing left to do.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Do you guys have an impression the most popular games, or to say most profitable games, on Patreon, are getting smaller and smaller updates every time?
Not bad update at all but imho, could have more contents, like in the beginning...

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
I keep doing the movie with Kelly but not getting the "Do you really think we're here to shoot a movie" option so I can progress. Ideas?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Need more friendship with the photographer?
You have to ask her to actually man the camera.
She will want a lens as a payment.
Billy's dad was a hobbyst photographer.

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Look, I've got a bug in my arm! I've got a bug in my league, and I'm really crazy about games, and I'm really crazy about games, and I'm really crazy about this game, but I'm not going to have a problem with my MOD, SISTER, KELLY, and I'm not going to be able to get the EMMA up. The EMMA's capacity is 280, and the problem is that I have to enjoy Dildo when I work at Yoga. I don't enjoy it at all. I think there's something wrong with this. Tell them how to deal with this problem and teach me how to boost EMMA abilities.

Please note that my character ability will be helpful, so I will write it down to answer it.

M = 400, S = 300 , K = 275 E = 280

Oh, and ... the big mission I've got to do

Things that Mom and Emma are going to do in front of doing yoga.

And I think I have to go to movie theater and go to movie theater.

The school teacher's mission is early in the day, so I don't have a charm on other characters.

I would like to thank you for the good news about yoga and movies, depending on my character score!
I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice. Complications!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.13b bugfix 1 version

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes