Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ok i wake up at night watch TV but all i get is the handjob or blowjob options. My score with MOM is 445 i also have done the birthday scene. What am i missing? I did everythign else. This is the only thing left to do.
you might have to repeat some of the triggers, if you used a save from an older build.
try repeating the 22:00 event in moms room.

smokeroom

Apr 24, 2017
Does anyone know what font the game uses? I'm on a mac and playing it through wine. It seems to work just fine, but there are no words - which makes selecting the options quite difficult.

Reactions: iopu

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
you might have to repeat some of the triggers, if you used a save from an older build.
try repeating the 22:00 event in moms room.
I did the 22:00 event but still nothing. DOwnside is this game only has 3 save slots so i cant go back very far :(
I will try it again a few times and see if that helps but so far it looks like a bug to me.

Tripod

May 17, 2017
Found another bug.

In Living Room, when you bang mom and choose "cum outside", she's not naked anymore, when you cum...

RSB

Aug 4, 2017
I tried get mom birthday scene but I couldn't. I steal jewellery and get dress and I already ask friend and sister about restaurant but I can't ask neighbor. option didn't show.
please please
tell me how to ask neighbor about restaurant.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I don't think they are twins. Come to think of it, I don't even know which one is older. He just looks younger, so I just assumed that she was older. See what you did...Now I have to go and read it all over again, and pay super close attention. Oh no!:eek::eek:penedeyewink:
LOL! You really don't have to go back and read it all because at some point the story will tell you exactly what their relationship is.

Ok i wake up at night watch TV but all i get is the handjob or blowjob options. My score with MOM is 445 i also have done the birthday scene. What am i missing? I did everythign else. This is the only thing left to do.
You used relationship point cheats if you haven't done the fucking in the living room and are at 445 with Mom.
Because the Fucking gets you 10+ points!

This is why I say never use the cheats because they do make the game act badly. Seeing events are more than just Relationship points based. Many of them require some other event to be done that would have given you the points you artificially added.

And I caution EVERYONE!!!
To get the lens requires you to use the cheats on Adriana....
DO NOT OVERWRITE YOUR ORIGINAL 12a SAVE AFTER USING THAT CHEAT!!!!

Keep it safe and clean until the final bugfix is released to re-play through later on....
If you want to play the game in the meantime, Just pick a save slot to use, Go ahead and add 10 to Adriana so you can continue playing while we wait for a bugfree release...Then use that slot to overwrite once you have completed the clean re-play so you have one slot for 12a and one for 13x in the end.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I had to start over, due to formatting PC and Windows install, and now I don't remember when mom starts visiting you at night. Is it before or after she go on the date or is it because I haven't gotten Julia to break up with Rick yet?!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I had to start over, due to formatting PC and Windows install, and now I don't remember when mom starts visiting you at night. Is it before or after she go on the date or is it because I haven't gotten Julia to break up with Rick yet?!
It starts after you fuck her 3 times in the Living Room during the evening (Massage)

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well guys Mr.ZZ said this to me

So in 0.05 we will be maybe in the same position like The Gift 0.25 but instead of barista/Christina/ and life-guard/Jessica/ we will have mom/Fiona/ and sis/Ashly/ in the harem.

The open world/sandbox is planned for V0.06 and it will be better and bigger than ever before :).

So we can expect the whole harem thing to start from 0.06.
Wrong thread. this is the twist thread. Good info, though. I play the Gift as well.:)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Sorry guys it says 8mins to upload give me few mins
They waited this long , they can wait a little longer. No worries.
One thing though. You may want to list what this update fixes. That way you don't get a bunch of posts saying, "does it fix this?...or that?...or the other thing?" Maybe a changelog will save you the headache of answering the same question 27 times.;)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, does someone know the system requirements for this game? I could not find any information on the Patreon page.

Even on the lowest setting the game lags on my crappy laptop (Intel i5 / NVidia GTX 320M 1GB / 4GB RAM). I know it's time for an upgrade but don't have the money yet.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes